Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Woman gives birth to her own grandchildren

Temari
I'm changing the world. And you're gonna help.

Member 16658

Level 28.10

Dec 2006

Old Nov 12, 2008, 03:06 PM #1 of 9
Woman gives birth to her own grandchildren

Ohio Grandma gives birth to Daughter's Triplets

Quote:
A 56-year-old woman who gave birth to her triplet granddaughters a month ago is recovering from a Caesarean section and hopeful that one of the girls will be home from the hospital by Saturday.

Jaci Dalenberg, 56, of Wooster in northeast Ohio, offered herself as a surrogate when her daughter, Kim Coseno, and her husband, Joe, were waiting to adopt. Coseno had two children from a previous marriage but was unable to have another baby because of a hysterectomy.
I've heard of similar situations, where a woman cant give birth, so a surrogate mother is chosen. But something about this really makes me wonder. Sure, its the real mother's egg, just implanted into another woman... but... the woman's MOM being the surrogate mother? This woman gave birth to her own grandkids. I'd be... a little disturbed if I were told this as a child.

What will the children be told when they're older, and how will they react? Does it make a difference that the surrogate mother was their Grandma? Was this a wise decision for the family to make, especially considering the woman's age?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Old Nov 12, 2008, 04:41 PM #2 of 9
Surrogate mother is just a fancy name for fleshy test tube. So think of it that way I guess.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
FatsDomino
I'm just informing you

Member 11

Level 61.64

Feb 2006

I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Nov 12, 2008, 05:26 PM #3 of 9
I sure as hell wouldn't want my mother giving birth to my child. I'd rather have no children at all. Not because EW GROSS, but because GODDAMN THAT WOMAN IS INSANE.

I'd prefer my sister or worst case scenario, best female friend. I would want the surrogate to be of my bloodline. I'd be more prone to my fathers side than my mothers.

How ya doing, buddy?
Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Nov 12, 2008, 06:17 PM #4 of 9
I recall in high school there was some discussion on down syndrome and how the chances of it occurring were greater for children conceived by women over 40. Never did specify whether that was the egg, or developments during pregnancy. Do you suppose they ran a higher risk of down syndrome babies because the surrogate was so old?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Tokimeki
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 31506

Level 3.52

Aug 2008

Old Nov 17, 2008, 05:43 PM #5 of 9
Man thats pretty sick, I dont think thats allowed in my country. What the hell would you tell the kids when they grow up?

I was speaking idiomatically.
Interrobang
What I learned in Boating Class is

Member 411

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Nov 17, 2008, 05:51 PM Local time: Nov 17, 2008, 04:51 PM #6 of 9
I recall in high school there was some discussion on down syndrome and how the chances of it occurring were greater for children conceived by women over 40. Never did specify whether that was the egg, or developments during pregnancy. Do you suppose they ran a higher risk of down syndrome babies because the surrogate was so old?
A great percentage of Down syndrome cases are caused by one gamete (sperm or egg) having two copies of chromosome 21, producing an embryo with three copies of 21. If Down syndrome occurs in a surrogate baby, it's almost certainly due to the excessive chromosome from either of the parents.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Nov 18, 2008, 06:55 PM Local time: Nov 19, 2008, 07:55 AM #7 of 9
America. Fuck yeah!

Most amazing jew boots
Aji
bleh

Member 20118

Level 5.67

Feb 2007

Old Nov 20, 2008, 01:31 AM #8 of 9
I wouldn't want my mom to do that at such an age. Or any age for that mother. Well, what's done is done

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2008, 04:09 PM Local time: Dec 6, 2008, 04:09 PM #9 of 9
I don't really find it that surprising or out of this world. There has been some crazier things than this happen.

However, I guess as a society the perception of this would be a bit on the negative side. for instance, why wouldn't a different individual be just a good idea? Maybe there is more to the story than we know and that they couldn't find anyone else that would do it.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Woman gives birth to her own grandchildren