Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 11, 2010, 09:32 PM #1 of 595
I think the producers will shock us all by doing a twist that Jacob is actually the evil one.
This is good vs evil, white vs black.
That would work if they didn't already peg Flock as "Man in Black". Although the argument that "A good guy wouldn't kill people as a smoke monster"...doesn't count since he in fact did give everyone the proper chance to leave and live.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 25, 2010, 11:05 PM #2 of 595
Fantastic episode. Finally an episode without those stupid annoying main characters. Unfortunately, I have the feeling that this was the last really great L O S T episode.
The episode before the finale is supposed to be Jacob/MiB centric. That COULD be a decent episode, but on the flipside it could turn out to be really dull.

Also the Finale's episode title has been released...

Spoiler:
The End part 1 and The End part 2, they really must of thought hard about that name.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]