Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

Matt
I gotta get my hand on those dragonballz!1

Member 923

Level 24.97

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2008, 12:32 PM #1 of 595
Fourth season, and we still don't know what that goddamn smoke monster is. I mean jesus christ, can we get any more ridiculous?
I always suspected that the smoke monster's background would be the big reveal at the end of the show. So...we'll probably find out sometime next season.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Matt

Member 923

Level 24.97

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2008, 01:39 PM #2 of 595
To further that crazy long awesome theory, I found something.

When you stream Lost on the ABC site this is one of the commercial/loading screens.

There's a city skyline reflection in the ocean! I can't tell if it's Manhattan or not. Any thoughts?
I think it just shows the parallels of this season, the flash forwards to the lives off of the island after they (the Oceanic Six) escape.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Matt

Member 923

Level 24.97

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2008, 11:35 AM #3 of 595
I'm just putting a bunch of crap in here to avoid spoiling the Recent Posts list. Hmmm...okay.

Spoiler:

And I dunno, I feel like Sun still thinks Jin might be alive on the island, which is why she would be willing to work with Widmore, because the man has the resources to find the island.
Spoiler:
Actually, I'm thinking that Sun wants to work with Widmore to kill Ben once and for all. She probably found out that it was Ben who "pulled the trigger" causing the freighter to explode.

On a side note: I was very surprised to see Locke laying in the coffin at the end of the episode. How did he get there? How did he even get off the island?
And after all this time, we finally know who the "He" was that Kate was talking about at the end of last season. For the longest time I figured it was Sawyer, even though he wasn't one of the Six.
I thought he might have gotten off the island in some other unexplained way and met up with Kate. Like that was going to be the big reveal in this season (aside from the whole getting off the island thing).

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Matt

Member 923

Level 24.97

Mar 2006

Old Jun 3, 2008, 07:31 PM #4 of 595
After listening to it a couple times, I'd say it sounds most like Christian.
Actually I think it's Locke at the beginning and Christian at the end. Like maybe they both had to tell her.
Or it's just Locke and he sounds strained at the end.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]