Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old Mar 21, 2009, 02:24 PM Local time: Mar 21, 2009, 02:24 PM #1 of 595
Well just because one can predict a lot of the things that will happen, doesn't mean that it isn't high quality entertainment. Season 3-5 of Lost have probably been the best its ever been. Season 1 was highly overrated and Season 2 from what I remember was rubbish.

Most amazing jew boots
Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old Feb 3, 2010, 07:00 PM Local time: Feb 3, 2010, 07:00 PM #2 of 595
Extremely disappointing. The show is sometimes amazing and other times is just so disappointing with the shit they throw in some episodes just to drag us along. I like how they answered almost nothing these two episodes. The whole others temple thing was total garbage. In general, the whole episode I was saying fuck these airplane scenes, get me back to the island. In contrast, I didn't have a problem with the flash scenes in earlier seasons.

However, at least its not Heroes, which is the most fucked up show ever in terms of quality. Season 1 godly, becomes crap, becomes good, becomes crap, good, great, crap, three episodes later.. good. Now back to crap.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2010, 12:23 AM Local time: Feb 16, 2010, 12:23 AM #3 of 595
I thought it was almost total filler. It was all bullshit to get to the last 2 minutes, which they certainly could have done in less time.

The alternate universe side just seems so pointless right now, which made the episode even worse.

And of course the fact that the new characters cant even answer questions just like the majority of the Lost characters.

I am sure the show will pick up though.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2010, 08:45 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2010, 08:45 PM #4 of 595
The alternate sideways storyline was interesting for the first hour in the season premiere and then after that it became extremely boring because the audience has no interest in characters completely oblivious to the actions of the last 5 years (season time).

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2010, 07:41 PM Local time: Mar 17, 2010, 07:41 PM #5 of 595
This is the worst season so far, which is surprising for a final season. There is still that glimmer of hope that keeps me watching. Hopefully I can get some kick ass episodes SOMETIME this season in whatever is left in the latter half.

How ya doing, buddy?
Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2010, 09:51 PM Local time: Mar 23, 2010, 09:51 PM #6 of 595
First good episode of the season. In fact it was great. Why can't they all be like that. We got some answers finally that were satisfying without bringing up a billion more questions in the process.

Here is hoping for no more dumb sideways timeline.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2010, 06:23 PM Local time: Mar 24, 2010, 06:23 PM #7 of 595
I was under the impression that Richards ship was different then the ship they saw on the sunny day. They told Richard there had been others before him.

Also I bought the fact that the ship destroyed part of the statue, but I didn't buy a seemingly super tall statue just collapsing at the impact point.

FELIPE NO
Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old Mar 31, 2010, 10:55 PM Local time: Mar 31, 2010, 10:55 PM #8 of 595
I can fuckin barely remember where Desmond was last with all this other bullshit Lost put me through after seeing him last. And Desmond is one of my favorite characters I am guessing it was the time where he was with Penny living happily on a boat finally and then said he didnt want anything to do with going back to the island, but I could be wrong. Not talking about the crap side flashes by the way.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2010, 11:11 PM Local time: May 23, 2010, 11:11 PM #9 of 595
I don't even know what the fuck just happened.

How ya doing, buddy?
Grundlefield Earth
I'm sorry buddy!

Member 65

Level 32.03

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2010, 11:43 PM Local time: May 23, 2010, 11:43 PM #10 of 595
Spoiler:
I originally didn't have any clue on why Jacks dad was there at the end. I still don't. I know the sideways crapline is purgatory, but how does he know about any of this stuff. Wasn't he dead before they ever got on the plane

I didnt follow how Desmond knew about the light thing when Smokie asked him.

And how did Jack get out of the light cave.

And a billion other questions.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]