Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 14, 2008, 10:30 PM Local time: Mar 14, 2008, 09:30 PM #1 of 595
Nice find! It fits that "Astorian Theory" that sprout posted a while back.

I'm wondering how they're going to "explain to the public" how there are six survivors when they've already confirmed that all the passengers were found in the staged wreckage.

Most amazing jew boots
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2008, 11:44 PM Local time: Mar 26, 2008, 10:44 PM #2 of 595
Anyone remember the Lockdown episode where the blast door fell onto Locke and he had "Henry Gale" push the numbers into the computer?

Ben said he didn't push any buttons but it's obvious that he did. Why would he try to mislead Locke to thinking the button was nothing? Shouldn't Ben have known that it would cause a huge magnetic anomaly that would catch the attention of people like Widmore?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 26, 2008, 09:50 PM Local time: Apr 26, 2008, 08:50 PM #3 of 595
I don't care much for the gentlemen's war either. I was hoping to see how there could a purpose for each character to be on the island to make some difference in the outcome, but as of now they could all be killed easily and their lives will have no meaning at all.

As for Alex's death, isn't it Ben's fault for telling Keamy that she wasn't his real daughter? If there was a "family = hands off" rule, Ben shouldn't have bluffed him. And now Ben is whining about changing the rules.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2008, 10:42 PM Local time: May 1, 2008, 09:42 PM #4 of 595
Tonight's ep.

Spoiler:
That red head is annoying, but an interesting surprise on her tonight. I could have gone without her constantly glancing over at Jin and Sun talking. That one smile would have been enough. Good call on Jin's part though.

Looks like the island does catch up on the ones who left it. First Hurley and now Jack. I think it's safe to assume that the Season 3 finale twist is a flashforward of after Jack goes crazy. And that the person that was waiting on Kate was probably Aaron. And that casket, instead of who everyone thought it was at the time (Ben) ...could it be.. Hurley?

You would think that a larger concentrate of the smoke monster would wipe out Keamy and his friends, but it failed. Maybe Keamy found out how that sonic barrier works. By the way, who took the time to bury Danielle and Karl?

I was fine with Sawyer saving Claire during Keamy's raid, but tonight's ep is pushing it with him constantly yelling for Claire in the jungle at the end.

How ya doing, buddy?
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old May 8, 2008, 10:46 PM Local time: May 8, 2008, 09:46 PM #5 of 595
Why are we talking about past episodes in spoilers?

Oceanic Six are Jack, Kate, Sun, Hurley, Sayid, Aaron.

It's pretty much confirmed in one of those NBC promos, saying something like "Now the Oceanix Six are revealed.." and it goes to screenshots of them all including Aaron.

here we go:
YouTube - LOST 4x09 "The Shape of Things to Come" Extended Promo Abc

In "Eggtown" during Kate's trial in the flashforwards, Jack stated that there were only 8 survivors from the 815 crash on the island. And that 2 died while on the island, making 6. So the world thinks the rest died. But maybe the Six knows otherwise.

In "Ji Yeon", that was indeed a flashback for Jin. It was during the time he worked for Sun's dad. His tombstone marks the date of crash as his date of death. September 22, 2004.
It's possible that Jin could still be alive, and the reason for Sun crying at his grave is that she misses him.

Tonights ep:
Spoiler:
Glad to see the story finally moving again.
I'm still a little confused about how the time distortion works with the slit-throated doctor. I'll think about it more later.
No surprise that Christian was at Jacob's cabin. Mainly because in an old episode where Hurley saw the cabin, Christian was inside. That and Claire being led away by her dad a few episodes ago.
I'm waiting for the scenes where people will say, "Dude! You're Jack's daddy? And Claire's too? WTF?!"
Lost's reveals are getting pretty obvious to me, like seeing Abaddon (the black guy)
And how come Richard Alpert never ages? What is he?
And lol at the gun jamming up on Keamy trying to shoot Michael. He's invincible!

I was speaking idiomatically.
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2008, 07:01 PM Local time: May 18, 2008, 06:01 PM #6 of 595
Slash is referring to the episode "Something Nice Back Home."

transcript:
JACK: I wanna know where you were. I wanna know who you were with.

KATE: It doesn't matter, Jack. Please.

JACK: No, tell me. Tell me!

KATE: (Sighs) I was doing something for him.

JACK: For who?

KATE: For Sawyer. I made him a promise. It... (sighs)

JACK: (sighs) What?

KATE: It doesn't matter. It has nothing to do with us.

JACK: Then why won't you tell me?

KATE: Because--because he wouldn't want me to.

JACK: But he's not here, is he? No. No, he made his choice. He chose to stay. I'm the one who came back. I'm the one who's here. I'm the one who saved you.

KATE: Jack. (Sniffles) You can't--you can't do this. If you have problems, you need to figure them out. All right? 'Cause I can't have you like this around my son.

JACK: Your son? You're not even related to him!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old May 29, 2008, 10:11 PM Local time: May 29, 2008, 09:11 PM #7 of 595
Oh now I get it.. Frozen Donkey Wheel..

Nice finale, but didn't expect that about the man in the coffin. I wonder what happens to the people who weren't physically on the island.

Spoiler:
I think the reason Locke died is because he stupidly pressed the rewind button while we were all enjoying the Orientation video.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by makura; May 29, 2008 at 10:33 PM.
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Jun 5, 2008, 04:41 PM Local time: Jun 5, 2008, 03:41 PM #8 of 595
Did anyone see the alternate endings to the season finale? They made these to minimize spoilers.
youtube video:
YouTube Video
They should have done a huge mindfuck by having Jack in the coffin. A second Jack!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Jan 29, 2009, 05:06 PM Local time: Jan 29, 2009, 04:06 PM #9 of 595
Didn't last season they revealed that Charlotte was born on the island? She's been pretty useless this season so far, so I don't really care if she dies either. She's an anthropologist, so I thought she was picked to go to the Island to study the Natives or something. Just like how Faraday would study physics/time travel and Miles with talking to dead people (probably to make contact with Jacob.)

So Faraday's mother is in Los Angeles. Does anyone else think that she's...
Spoiler:
Ms. Hawking? The white-haired woman in the robe..

Also I'm speculating that Ms. Hawking was on the island before too.
She and Widmore are the only old people (other than Hurley's parents) that I know of on the show.
Could she be Ellie? That chick who held the rifle up to Faraday while he took a look at Jughead.
It seemed that she looked familiar to Faraday. And.. Ellie = Eloise? Maybe Faraday named his rat after his mom.

I think Ben and Widmore are jealous of Locke and are fighting to get back on the island and regain Jacob's love or something.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by makura; Jan 29, 2009 at 05:19 PM.
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Feb 19, 2009, 02:22 PM Local time: Feb 19, 2009, 01:22 PM #10 of 595
No one likes Lost anymore?

I was surprised they didn't spend a few more episodes trying to get the survivors back to the island. I'm glad it's sped up a bit to keep the pace going, but I do wonder how Kate, Sayid, and Hurley managed to get on the plane. They didn't look too happy, so maybe they were threatened to do so somehow.

I was expecting Locke's letter to say something like "do not bring Ben!!" And when Jack reads it, it'd already be too late.

At first I thought the guy in the VW was Roger Workman, but it's Jin with the suit on and everything. It seems like he's working for Dharma (time period probably around the time we saw Faraday searching for the Frozen donkey wheel stuck in the wall.) Did Faraday somehow fix the time flashes? I guess we'll find out next week..

I liked the addition of the temple last week, adds more mystery to the island's past.
And I cheered when Charlotte died.

makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 26, 2009, 08:37 PM Local time: Mar 26, 2009, 07:37 PM #11 of 595
Exactly what I was thinking when little Ben got shot, followed by GAME OVER. (..yeah a little too much MGS3 on my end.. )

Maybe Jacob will heal Ben.
Now, will older Ben suddenly have memories of meeting LaFleur and company or being shot by Sayid?
Desmond certainly had memories of Faraday telling him to find his mother (..which.. proved useless because everyone else got to meet her through Ben.)

Isn't Locke with the survivors of Ajira 316 in the present time?

How ya doing, buddy?
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2009, 04:15 PM Local time: Mar 27, 2009, 03:15 PM #12 of 595
He is, but we haven't seen him since he found Ben in the Dharma station, and he's like "Yeah, this is the man that killed me."

It's a weird thing, sorta. Knowing Ben, maybe he knew about them all along, and just never really said much about it. He did, after all, capture four of the Losties in the first season. [Jack, Kate, Hurley, and... who again?]
Sawyer. Ben got Hurley to warn the Losties not to follow. Then he got Kate and Sawyer to do the nasty in the polar bear cages and made Jack watch them through old security monitors.

And before that, he got caught by the Losties as "Henry Gale" just to get him brutally beaten by Sayid... the same man who shot him as a kid.

So that's how he gets off.. that sick bastard!! I guess having abusive fathers does fucked up things to you.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2009, 04:27 AM Local time: Apr 10, 2009, 03:27 AM #13 of 595
To tie up one loose end, they'll need to explain why Hurley was willing to go back to the island. We already know how or why the rest of them came to be on the flight. Maybe he saw another "ghost" that told him to go.

Speaking of seeing dead people..
Spoiler:
I'm happy to see that they're going to make use of Miles next week. He's the last of Widmore's crew that's still around (actively.) I'm guessing that Faraday will come back later when all that time-travel business becomes a problem again.

makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 12, 2009, 05:24 PM Local time: Apr 12, 2009, 04:24 PM #14 of 595
I'm really looking forward to seeing the last 5 eps. The season finale should be promising. I just hope they don't screw it up.

Spoiler regarding the title of the season finale episodes:
"The Incident"

Holy crap! Is it the Incident that Shredder has been talking about in those films?! The one that caused the electromagnetic anomaly and the code being entered every 108mins in The Swan. I never would have figured that our Losties would be involved in that.
(Sorry, I forget what the dude's name was.. I only remember him as Shredder from TMNT2)

I haven't played the video game, but I'm reading that there is an
spoiler if you actually want to play the game 'LOST: Via Domus' to figure out this location that could possibly tie into the show:
"Incident Room" where there's a large, tilted reactor with damaged equipment nearby.
I wonder if that's canon and will appear later on in the show.

Giggidy.

makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 22, 2009, 09:59 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2009, 08:59 PM #15 of 595
SO!

A new ARG has started. This year, Comic-Con brought with it a trailer of sorts (well, a viral vid) teasing S5. We learn Marvin Candle's real name and other fascinating things are hinted at.

YouTube Video

Talk about building hype early. I shall be keeping an eye on this one.
(fixed youtube link to work)

Cool how last summer's viral vid makes sense now. That's baby Miles crying in the background and..
(someone else in the vid):
that's Faraday behind the camera and talking to Chang. I guess someone spilled the beans about the future.

I love this show's attention to detail. At 2:29 in the vid above, Chang grabs his left hand after talking about the Purge that's inescapable. I didn't notice this before but in the Swan Orientation video..
possible result of Incident:
Chang has a prosthetic left arm! oh noes!

FELIPE NO
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 30, 2009, 03:23 AM Local time: Apr 30, 2009, 02:23 AM #16 of 595
n/m It's been said in an interview that the comiccon vid is only partially canonical. The vid was meant to be just a promotional vid for this season.

How ya doing, buddy?
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2009, 06:04 PM Local time: May 13, 2009, 05:04 PM #17 of 595
And another small note. Claire might be right in Locke being the smokey monster, now that I think of it.
When did she say that?

Finale is on tonight!
I hope they finally answer the question that everyone is dying to know..

"What did one snowman say to the other snowman?"
(Oh and I guess who "him" is, that the Swan button-pushers were waiting on.)

makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old May 13, 2009, 10:48 PM Local time: May 13, 2009, 09:48 PM #18 of 595
megaupload single link:
Code:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JWCCH126

interchangeable links:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/232719968/lost.s05e16-e17.hdtv.xvid-fqm-100.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/232719908/lost.s05e16-e17.hdtv.xvid-fqm-100.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/232719958/lost.s05e16-e17.hdtv.xvid-fqm-100.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/232719795/lost.s05e16-e17.hdtv.xvid-fqm-100.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/232719994/lost.s05e16-e17.hdtv.xvid-fqm-100.part5.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/232719943/lost.s05e16-e17.hdtv.xvid-fqm-100.part6.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/232719907/lost.s05e16-e17.hdtv.xvid-fqm-100.part7.rar

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VJUBA640
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ANPS4QJE
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CDPAYQ4S
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F9UWNK33
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F8ZKQ4IY
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8PMNS7K0
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3MG7E7Z9

Fuck, we have to wait til 2010?

makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old May 14, 2009, 07:14 PM Local time: May 14, 2009, 06:14 PM #19 of 595
Spoiler:
I expected more of what "the Incident" was going to be like (maybe involving a reactor in the incident room), but they haven't built that hatch yet. They've only started drilling right? So how do they contain the spike in energy? They can't use machinery or else it will just get sucked in. Do they just simply fill up whatever with concrete and then build the Swan machinery and computers around it?

I'm not sure if I like where this is going. Only one season left. Matthew Fox claims to know the general idea of the ending and that we won't be disappointed.

Looks like a battle of good(Jacob) and evil(other guy in black shirt.) The other guy says that people who are brought to the Island only bring fighting, corruption, and destruction. Jacob seems to want to prove him otherwise.
Seems like the only ones who've found peace on the Island are Bernard and Rose.

I was thinking that the Black Smoke monster was the black shirt guy, and for the past seasons he's been trying to mess with people until he found his loophole to get to Jacob. And possibly Jacob foresaw this loophole and gathered his players (the people he visited) to try to block that. But didn't Richard take young Ben to be healed at the Temple, where the Black Smoke monster lives? I thought Richard was on the same side as Jacob.

So does everything not matter anymore? Like the mysteries with Dharma and the numbers? Did someone "bring" Dharma to the Island or can supernatural mysteries be solved with science and math?

I'd be freaked out if I was coming to an island with a statue like that.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 2, 2010, 09:46 PM Local time: Mar 2, 2010, 08:46 PM #20 of 595
Spoiler:
The Samurai - Japan's lightning fast dealer of Death.
Iraqi Republican Guard torturer - the most merciless interrogator of the Middle East.

WHO
IS
DEADLIEST?!

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2010, 04:03 PM Local time: Mar 5, 2010, 03:03 PM #21 of 595
What do you guys think about the flash sideways timeline?

Is it suppose to be a timeline where the bomb went off and sank the island or something?
Is it trying to show that the characters' fates are almost the same as if they crashed? Like Charlie almost died from trying to cough up that bag and Artz almost got his ass ran over.
How would the island being sunk from h-bomb affect Jack having a son?

Or could it be a timeline for the characters after Jacob's and the man in black's little game? Maybe after the final event.. the winner.. probably Jacob.. sends everyone back to a normal life and rewards them according to how they played..
A winner is you!!

Is it safe to say pretty much all the 'ghost' of dead people we've seen on the island was the doing of the smoke monster?

makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 14, 2010, 02:29 PM Local time: Apr 14, 2010, 01:29 PM #22 of 595
I would have liked it if Ilana died unexpectedly like how Artz blew up while educating the others about dynamite. But pretty much everyone knew she was going to die because she kept rambling like an idiot, much like the "Aaron Burr-got milk" guy who got shot by a flaming arrow.
Maybe Hurley should have responded with "dude.."

makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2010, 10:04 AM Local time: Apr 21, 2010, 09:04 AM #23 of 595
If the smoke monster can't leave the Island, then what was up with the scene with Oceanic 6 Jack seeing his dad in some lobby while fixing a smoke alarm?

FELIPE NO
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2010, 07:50 PM Local time: Apr 21, 2010, 06:50 PM #24 of 595
I think you answered your own question
They stress that the Smoke Monster is stuck on the island and he wants to get off badly, but in that one episode he was already off the island. What gives?

How ya doing, buddy?
makura
!

Member 337

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2010, 11:43 PM Local time: May 11, 2010, 10:43 PM #25 of 595
Spoiler:
I'd imagine Jacob being a swarm of skittles.

I would think their 'mother' got there just like how everyone else got there, the island protector at the time willed them there looking for a future replacement. Didn't she thank MIB after getting stabbed? She seemed relieved to be killed off after officially making her replacement.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]