Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

Timberwolf8889
To the darkness of time!

Member 33139

Level 17.22

Mar 2009

Old May 16, 2009, 06:58 AM Local time: May 16, 2009, 12:58 PM #1 of 595
HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Spoiler:
The presence of Jacob's enemy has me rethinking everything from the previous series! If everything up until now has been a step in a "war" between Jacob and the evil one then so many of the steps made by supernatural forces on the island reflect this.

So it's safe to say that the Cabin Jacob was in wasn't Jacob but Jacob's evil buddy, as they said that it had been used by someone else. Meaning Locke's spiritual connection with the island was with the baddy.

But yeah, that threw me off that ending. I too cannot pretend to have seen the ending with Locke actually dead coming. It's a shame that he's gone. But because Hugo can still see dead people in a benevolent, non-evil way maybe we'll see Locke's character again yet.

Also, it's interesting still to note that even if the smoke monster is Jacob's enemy, that he's still very much a mechanical force, which calls into question the nature of Jacob. I hope it's not all supernatural and that they try to link in some science, not because I want it to actually work in the real world I just think it'd be cool. Also, the writers have hinted there might be more than one smoke monster. HOW WILL THEY DO THIS IN ONE MORE SEASON?!

SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS! I really want to watch the previous seasons now. Might make a summer project of it.

AHHHHHHHH, the satisfying sound of confusion.

Most amazing jew boots
Timberwolf8889
To the darkness of time!

Member 33139

Level 17.22

Mar 2009

Old May 16, 2009, 10:57 AM Local time: May 16, 2009, 04:57 PM #2 of 595
Spoiler:

There was an interview, I'm sorry I can't source when where the writers hinted that Jacob may have his own avatar. I'll look for it now...

Ok...I take it back, I can't back it up (or at least I haven't found anything yet.

Spoiler:
But what Locke saw in Walkabout could have been Jacob's avatar. Maybe I'm just thinking too much into it...

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Timberwolf8889; May 16, 2009 at 03:11 PM. Reason: Lack of knowing what I'm talking about.
Timberwolf8889
To the darkness of time!

Member 33139

Level 17.22

Mar 2009

Old May 17, 2009, 04:19 AM Local time: May 17, 2009, 10:19 AM #3 of 595

Spoiler:
...I thought he was on Jacob's side as well (receiving orders, lists from him, and whatnot), but I remembered that Richard told Locke that he must die to bring the others back.
Spoiler:
when was this? Isn't the only time he said that when not-Locke instructed him to say it?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Timberwolf8889
To the darkness of time!

Member 33139

Level 17.22

Mar 2009

Old May 17, 2009, 02:24 PM Local time: May 17, 2009, 08:24 PM #4 of 595
Spoiler:
Ack! I neglected the fact that Locke was in actuality "Nocke" (Not-Locke) for practically the entire season now...

But I wonder... I'm trying to wrap my head around the reason why Nocke instructed Richard to tell Locke he must die. I mean, Nocke is already standing there, on the island, under the disguise of Locke so... maybe he has to continuously keep this one big loop intact? (Although, the time jumps are pretty much over now...)
Spoiler:
Because Nocke had to set in motion the series of events that would get Locke killed, so he could use his body (or so my theory is) or at the least I agree with that theory.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Timberwolf8889
To the darkness of time!

Member 33139

Level 17.22

Mar 2009

Old May 18, 2009, 06:20 AM Local time: May 18, 2009, 12:20 PM #5 of 595
I just said that! Are my posts invisible or what?
Naw, I saw it, thus saying I agreed with that theory. Just forgot to name drop.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Timberwolf8889
To the darkness of time!

Member 33139

Level 17.22

Mar 2009

Old Feb 1, 2010, 07:38 AM Local time: Feb 1, 2010, 01:38 PM #6 of 595
I'm honestly avoiding every sneak peak I can and I'll just see what happens on Feb 3rd (the day I can pirate it...). There's so many different directions they can take it and based off of what the producers have said, their mind is in the right place.

My only worry is that they try to offer too many answers because at this point any answer they give wont satisfy more than 20% of the fan base. I hope they just do the ol' "We'll point you in the right direction...your imagination can do the rest."

So excited now, nearly pissing myself!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]