Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2008, 10:26 PM #1 of 595
Jazz

Spoiler:
We don't know that Jin is dead. The date of death was the day of the plane crash. For all we know she left him on the island. The official story has been that everyone but those six are dead, but the other flashforwards have indicated this is not the case.

Sass

I agree about the spy thing, but I don't care how much of a hero he winds up being, I want the fucker to die.

Also Sun's character is getting kind of old. This is like what, the third time she's been all like "omg I swear to you that it's true" when in fact she's a lying bitch? I mean I was willing to forgive her the first two times. But she's had opportunity after opportunity to start telling the truth, and get all of the old shit out into the open, and she's always chosen cowardice.

Jin's too good for her. And while we're on about Jin, there've been hints in the past that he's got some mad combat skills, but as of yet I haven't seen them. I mean, he fucking missed the dynamite the one time he actually had to use a gun.

I hope we get to see some ninja-gangster throwdown in future episodes. <3

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Radez; Mar 13, 2008 at 10:30 PM.
Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2008, 07:44 PM #2 of 595
You mean to say that the season finale is not next Thursday but the week after?

How ya doing, buddy?
Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2008, 07:51 PM #3 of 595
So huge flat screen high def lost finale. Damn we got good timing. <3

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old May 18, 2008, 03:50 PM #4 of 595
Michael couldn't die because he had a job to do. I'm hoping that job's done now, because I'm tired of having to look at all of his stupid tortured expressions. Nothing but contempt for the character.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Feb 3, 2010, 11:50 PM #5 of 595
I forgot how much fun watching Sawyer pout and Kate look sympathetic could be.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2010, 07:00 PM #6 of 595
Hadn't iron plated ships been in use back then? I don't know if ramming was still a useful tactic. Maybe since it was a slaver, but I thought ships tended to be pretty heavily reinforced in front to take that kind of shock.

Take a tall statue where if it was standing at all the strain on the ankles would have to be pretty huge, it's easy to see how that might have happened.

I was struck by the opening scene. Richard arrives home and it's sunny and all pastoral. Finds his sick wife and goes pounding out into the torrential rain?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2010, 05:31 PM #7 of 595
In the alternate universe where the island sank, does that mean the man in black is free? What implications are there in the fact that everyone's lives seem to be better on the surface in this reality than in the island reality. AND, are they trying, in this episode, to make some sort of statement about how in fact their lives suck because they don't know luv.

I'm going to laugh my ass off if at the end of the series they quote Midsummer Night's Dream. That would be the best troll ever. Hands down.

FELIPE NO
Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old May 12, 2010, 09:49 PM #8 of 595
Spoiler:
I think sprout's right re: smokey. MIB was ultimately just human. Jacob has been contending with this shadow of death that he unleashed in a very Wizard of Earthsea type fashion.

I'm looking for how that child that Locke keeps seeing which is really pissing him off comes into things. If I remember correctly, that was him as a kid. Other people see the kid too, so what's the deal there?

I'm also remembering when Locke first met the smoke monster and it was pure light. It supports sprout's argument that the smoke monster is the light. Life, death, rebirth, etc.

Sucks there won't be a Lost party up in Maine this year.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]