Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

killerpineapple
Chocobo

Member 18440

Level 10.84

Jan 2007

Old Jun 10, 2008, 03:24 PM Local time: Jun 10, 2008, 01:24 PM #1 of 595
Season 3's finale was so amazing, it would be very difficult to top. Season 4 as a whole was very very strong in my opinion. They basically had to abandon A LOT of what made Lost so great and take the show in a totally new direction. I'm amazed that it worked so well.

Spoiler:
I'm both disappointed and glad that the show didn't end with an edge-of-your-seat cliffhanger/question. What did Sawyer whisper? (I'm purposefully avoiding your links. Sorry ) Did Jin survive? Why is Sun evil? What made Locke leave the island and how did he die? These aren't as momentous or intriguing as previous cliffhangers. But it makes waiting for 2009 a little easier.

Other stuff: When do we get to see The Temple? Does Ben kill Penny? Will Walt play a major role in season 5? Will Daniel start time traveling and need to find Desmond? Smoke monster smoke monster smoke monster!?

If season 5 is about what happens on the island after the move and how Jack and friends get back, what the heck is season 6 and 7 going to be about?

And my friend's theory about the final FINAL episode...Jack time travels (not sure if it's Desmond style or Ben style) to the moment when the plane first crashes (notice that he was in the jungle and everyone else was in the water or on the beach) and instead of helping people get rescued he convinces them to stay on the island willingly. He completely changes his "work together or die alone" speech to get people to stay. Hmm...not sure if I agree with him on this one, but it's interesting.

Most amazing jew boots
killerpineapple
Chocobo

Member 18440

Level 10.84

Jan 2007

Old Feb 5, 2009, 10:30 PM Local time: Feb 5, 2009, 08:30 PM #2 of 595
My guess was that the Daniel-Charlotte love thing was Daniel's way to provide Charlotte with a constant. As if he didn't really love her, but wanted her to fall in love with him for her own safety.

On another note; My friend theorized that these time jumps might give us a glimpse of who was on board The Black Rock (That old old ship with the dynamite) His theory...
Spoiler:
Richard was a pirate captain.

I dunno, I guess that would be cool. Hmm...

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]