Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

JazzFlight
Super Furry Animal

Member 17

Level 29.62

Feb 2006

Old Mar 13, 2008, 10:18 PM #1 of 595
I could have done without all the stupid drama about Jin and Sun and their stupid baby.
Spoiler:
I'm guessing that bit where Jin delivers the panda to Mr. Paik's client or whatever was a flashback? And Sun giving birth was the actual flashforward? This shit is kind of pissing me off.
Are you kidding? This and Desmond's episode 2 weeks back have been some of the best episodes of the entire series, in my opinion.
Spoiler:
The total fake-out of the flashforward/flashback made me want to applaud the writers. They are finally moving the story forward, and still managed to find ways to mess with the audience. There were a ton of revelations tonight. Finally, this show is returning to form. Top-notch.

Although, now we'll have to wait and deal with Jin's death in a future episode and cry all over again.
With the show having an agreed ending point (in what, 1 1/2 more seasons?), everything is finally fucking coming together. I don't ever want to have to deal with the mess of season 3 (middle) again.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by JazzFlight; Mar 13, 2008 at 10:20 PM.
JazzFlight
Super Furry Animal

Member 17

Level 29.62

Feb 2006

Old Mar 13, 2008, 10:36 PM #2 of 595
Jazz

Spoiler:
We don't know that Jin is dead. The date of death was the day of the plane crash. For all we know she left him on the island. The official story has been that everyone but those six are dead, but the other flashforwards have indicated this is not the case.
A nice idea, but...
Spoiler:
...why would she go to visit a grave with Hurley alone and cry that badly. Why visit a grave if she didn't need to keep up the fake story about Jin being dead since she'd be going with one of the only other people who knows that he's alive? Hurley would have been constantly saying, "don't worry, Sun, he's still alive."
I mean, what, is she doing a symbolic gesture? That he's not dead, but he's just as good as being dead?
Seems a bit of a stretch.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
JazzFlight
Super Furry Animal

Member 17

Level 29.62

Feb 2006

Old Mar 14, 2008, 07:14 AM #3 of 595
I think what we've learned over the course of this season is that Whitmore's crew is good (no matter how uncommunicative and douchey they may be) and Ben's guys are bad. We need to stop trusting Ben, when has he ever been sane/good? He's killed people, betrayed dozens, and is a manipulating son-of-a-bitch.

All we've seen about Whitmore is that he beat up one of Ben's guys. Oooooh, so evil.

Even the...
Spoiler:
"don't trust the captain" thing that Michael left seemed wrong, since the captain actually seems sane and is one of the few characters on this show to plainly explain the 815 blackbox situation.

Most amazing jew boots
JazzFlight
Super Furry Animal

Member 17

Level 29.62

Feb 2006

Old May 18, 2008, 06:13 PM #4 of 595
I don't recall her saying that... I DO remember her saying something along the lines of her needing to fulfill a promise she made to him, though.
James "Sawyer" Ford - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Originally Posted by wikipedia
After Jack, Kate, Hurley, Sun, Sayid and Aaron leave the Island, it's revealed that Kate is doing an unknown favour for Sawyer, who, according to Jack, chose to stay on the island.
I forget the exact line, too. I'm assuming he's still alive, just on the island.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]