Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]

Ramenbetsu
Ramengatari: The Story of the Noodle Samurai

Member 1053

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Feb 17, 2010, 04:24 AM #1 of 595
It was nice seeing Locke actually have a decent life for once.
Yeah, I was all ready to go "Yep! Here comes the John Locke sadface hour!" but everytime they kicked him donw, something brought it back up. Fuck Hurley though.

EDIT:
Idk why it says cheers. The quote got fucked up.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Ramenbetsu

Member 1053

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Feb 25, 2010, 05:36 AM #2 of 595
Fuck yea! I love Jack and Jack-centric episodes.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Ramenbetsu

Member 1053

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2010, 11:21 PM #3 of 595
First good episode of the season. In fact it was great. Why can't they all be like that. We got some answers finally that were satisfying without bringing up a billion more questions in the process.

Here is hoping for no more dumb sideways timeline.
Definitely agree. Though, Richard has always been one of my supporting characters. Really great way they ended the episode.

How ya doing, buddy?
Ramenbetsu

Member 1053

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Apr 7, 2010, 03:06 AM #4 of 595
Pretty good episode. I still don't know if I like where LOST is going though but we'll see. Scratch that, I hate the direction LOST has taken. I enjoyed a good chunk of season 5 but so far, 6 is up there with 4 for being horrible. I expect the ending to let me down.

Spoiler:
I don't want to set off a nuclear bomb Mr. Hume. I think I already did

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Ramenbetsu

Member 1053

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2010, 11:11 PM #5 of 595
I laughed at a few parts and I don't think I was meant to. I'm tired of these types of endings.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Ramenbetsu

Member 1053

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old May 24, 2010, 12:45 AM #6 of 595
Spoiler:
The only thing I feel right now is supreme letdown. Rarely have I felt so cheated by a movie/tv show. I expected that even if I didn't like the finale, I would still love to revisit the show, but after that ending I don't even want to do that. If I knew going into this show that the ultimate message would be "all you need is love" I would have given up years ago. Everything we saw on the island, all the mystery, all the sci-fi... It's all useless. Worthless. Meaningless. None of it matters. Anybody who invested into this show because of the sci-fi elements and not the characters got fucked supremely tonight. Myself included.

What a massive disappointment. More thoughts to come.
Summed up my feelings perfectly.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Ramenbetsu

Member 1053

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old May 24, 2010, 08:23 AM #7 of 595
Spoiler:
Thats because you're all fucking suckers. And I mean that in both the literal and nicest ways possible.

Spoiler:
Why in God's name would you watch a show or read a book or sit in front of a movie if you don't watch it for the characters?

"Hey, I'm going to read Watership Down, but I'm going to avoid *all the scenes with animals*."
You're the last GFFer I expected to defend this.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] L O S T [possible spoilers]