Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Question] Who ya gonna call?

khan0plinger
OH YES LET ME DROWN IN IT

Member 983

Level 17.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 4, 2009, 02:05 AM #1 of 50
Recap?
Recap.

"I'm against all the things that everybody hates!"
:crowd cheers:
:SMUG:

LeHah, stop being awful at posting. If one comment about a video game that you happen to like shoving up your sphincter every night is equivalent to pissing in your cornflakes, you need to either go back to gamefaqs, or find a new hobby.

Christ. God forbid you should take into account that my response was perfectly reasonable in the context of a discussion on a fucking video game, or that irrespective of your personal feelings on video games, there is a threshold that everyone has when they play video games, and some games make you hit that threshold faster than others.

Is there anything you'd like to discuss intelligently, or are you going to toss out another brilliant gem about 'those damn kids, with their damn hip-hop.' Because this buzzword strawman bullshit you keep pulling may get you props but it doesn't make you any smarter than you were five minutes ago.
Well he has a point, not necessarily saying that he is right about you and you are wrong. The good majority of video games are repetitive but unless its the type of repetitive that is headache inducing, its usually not a problem.

This game is much much better then I expected. It all depends on how you look at it. I felt the silent character you play worked well for the game. If you try to view this as the "Third" movie, it doesnt work out because of the silence from the character you play. Plus the game follows a formula many other games follow once it gets established. Not really a bad thing, just depends on how you view it.

I haven't dabbed into the multiplayer yet but the story mode was great the first time you go through it. I am not sure how well it will hold up when I try it again, but there are certainly worse games out there.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Question] Who ya gonna call?