Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Question] Who ya gonna call?

Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Nov 15, 2007, 05:39 AM Local time: Nov 15, 2007, 08:39 PM #1 of 50
Who ya gonna call?

Someone with a telephone TEHEHEHUURRR!

Originally Posted by badly written article
Vivendi Games is pacting with Sony Pictures to turn "Ghostbusters" into a videogame franchise.

First title in what the publisher hopes will be a series of "Ghostbusters" games is set for release in fall '08 from Vivendi's Sierra label.

All four members of the movie team -- Dan Aykroyd, Ernie Hudson, Bill Murray and Harold Ramis -- will be giving voice and likeness rights for the game. Some supporting castmembers have signed up as well, including William Atherton, Brian Doyle Murray and Annie Potts.

In addition, film scribes Aykroyd and Ramis will pen a story for the vidgame that takes place in the early '90s, after "Ghostbusters II," during a new ghoul invasion of New York City.
Variety

Oh my! <3 There'll be two versions of the game, the uh, real one for 360, PS3 and PC, developed by Terminal Reality (probably most known/only known for the Blood Rayne games).. and a 'family friendly' (ie; Slimer board game/quiz/singing game confirmed) version for PS2, Wii and DS by shiny brand new developer, Red Fly. Also, Kokaku confirms multiplayer and co-op modes. *Everyone instantly crosses streams in deathmatch, game ends*

I'm trying my hardest not to cry tears of nerd joy here. There's been rumours of a new Ghostbusters game for about thirty billion e-years now, ever since mystery company Zootfly ninja posted a tech-demo video thing on YouTube.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Infernal Monkey; Nov 15, 2007 at 05:44 AM.
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Nov 15, 2007, 06:37 PM Local time: Nov 16, 2007, 09:37 AM #2 of 50
I hated the original Ghostbusters game. Hated. ;__;

"Wow this is the first 2600 game I've heard with actual music! All my NES/SMS owning friends will be totally jealous. What am I.. supposed.. to.. do. Oh! This trap doesn't seem to even wor-why am I running down ghosts in my car that always drifts to the left? This music won't go away."

*LATER*

"Wow! There's a Ghostbusters game for Master System! Better rent this.. OH GOD IT'S THE SAME THING." Then the video store rental guy would knock on the window, and laugh before vanishing in a cloud of smoke.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Infernal Monkey
TEAM MENSA

Member 15

Level 45.57

Feb 2006

Old Nov 17, 2007, 02:19 AM Local time: Nov 17, 2007, 05:19 PM #3 of 50
Teaser teaser trailer.

Here's the screens dagget mentioned above, but larger'd size!

And boxart!

Spoiler:

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Infernal Monkey; Nov 17, 2007 at 04:00 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [Question] Who ya gonna call?