Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

MSN without Hotmail email accounts...

xeriouxi
Mrrrrrrrr!

Member 15664

Level 5.51

Nov 2006

Old Nov 28, 2006, 08:04 PM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 02:04 AM #1 of 2
MSN without Hotmail email accounts...

Hi!

I know you can use MSN etc. without Hotmail accounts, but I was just curious about something. I know that MSN integrates Hotmail well with the addresses stored in the Hotmail contacts tab, so how does it work with a non-hotmail email? If I don't have a contacts manager in my email account how does MSN know who I have on my contacts list?

Thanks! ^^;

Most amazing jew boots
Rawr! =^_^=
Roph
ヽ(ºДº)ノ

Member 63

Level 25.06

Mar 2006

Old Nov 29, 2006, 03:16 AM Local time: Nov 29, 2006, 09:16 AM #2 of 2
It doesn't.

I use my own e-mail adress with MSN, and it doesn't snoop my mail and tell me when I get new mail.

Your MSN messenger contact list and your hotmail email contact list are seperate things you know. MSN has a contact list exporting tool which you can use and then import to your new MSN messenger account.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > MSN without Hotmail email accounts...