Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread
Closed Thread

Little Shithead
prettiest miku

Member 90

Level 33.52

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 12:25 PM #1 of 3592
Originally Posted by El Ray Fernando
The P$3...
I stopped caring right there.

I like how nobody will ever take you seriously now that you've used "P$3."

What are you, a linux faggot.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Little Shithead
prettiest miku

Member 90

Level 33.52

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 01:43 PM #2 of 3592
Originally Posted by Bahamut Zero
BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHhAHAHHAHHAHAHh. Merv Merv Merv. You are reading from my perspective now. Just in this case, someone upset you with a little Sony issue.
I was upset?

I would say the same thing is someone used "Micro$oft" or "Nint€ndo" or whatever else.

Character replacement is retarded and overused. There's never any chance you could be taken seriously with it, unless you're using it in jest.

You couldn't possibly be this stupid.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Little Shithead
prettiest miku

Member 90

Level 33.52

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2006, 11:31 PM #3 of 3592
Originally Posted by NoWittyComment
Region-free, eh? Nice to hear! However, would that apply only to PS3 games? What about PSone and PS2 games?
No it would not, because they (PS2 and PSX discs) already have a region coding in their specifications.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread