Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread
Closed Thread

hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 25, 2007, 09:26 PM Local time: Feb 26, 2007, 10:26 AM #1 of 3592
I might think about getting a Japanese account too, though the one we get for HK (ASIA) is almost similar. We also have trailers to Gundam Musou, Genji, Resistance, Virtua Fighter and others. We get downloadable demos (RR7, Resistance, Gran Turismo HD, MotorStorm) and even downloadable games for the PSP. The account is in English.

No Toro though....

Jam it back in, in the dark.
"This job would be great if it wasn't for the f@#$ing customers!!"
- Randall to Dante (Clerks)
hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2007, 02:52 AM Local time: Apr 10, 2007, 03:52 PM #2 of 3592
Here's a little something about Motorstorm: whatever you do, do NOT buy the japanese version of the game. It does NOT have online mode at all. I made this mistake thinking it would be the same....

....guess I should've realized something was up when the Japanese version came out a couple of months before the US release....

How ya doing, buddy?
hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Apr 20, 2007, 12:46 PM Local time: Apr 21, 2007, 01:46 AM #3 of 3592
Nuts, I was hoping the latest update would allow you to put up pics as a wallpaper like the PSP....

I guess I'm still gonna have to wait for that.....

How ya doing, buddy?
hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old May 24, 2007, 12:04 PM Local time: May 25, 2007, 01:04 AM #4 of 3592
Heh, still no wallpaper features....that sucks....

Well, at least they reckon we'll get an upgrade in graphics (I think) when playing PS2 games (I'm really not so sure for PS1 games though). Better quality DVD images is always a plus too I guess. Anyone uploaded the firmware yet and tried it out? I'll probably have a go later on...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
hikarub
Kore mite!!

Member 717

Level 21.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2007, 07:53 AM Local time: Jul 24, 2007, 08:53 PM #5 of 3592
Oh. God! Finally they brought over the wallpaper thingy!! This was the only thing I was actually ever waiting for, other than the cool demos. Can't wait to update this.....

How ya doing, buddy?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread