Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread
Closed Thread

seanne
²°°

Member 69

Level 35.40

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2006, 06:17 PM Local time: Mar 24, 2006, 01:17 AM #1 of 3592
ok, people have only been waiting for this to become standard for like 20 years now.

"Hey why doesn't Super Metroid fit in my SNES?!"

"You have to buy a converter for imported games to work."

"*mad* ...well ok."

"Hey! why doesn't Super Mario RPG work even if I use my converter?!"

"Oh, you have to buy another type of converter for that game to work"

"*WHAT THE...!*"

So it's about damn time. Hopefully this will become the standard for consoles now. And now all Sony has to do is to force developers to add widescreen options as well as, for versions released in PAL territories, 60hz options and they'll atleast have (what should be basic obviousness') covered.

I don't understand how even highly anticipated titles like FFXII can still lack widescreen options. How hard can it be to add that, really.

Most amazing jew boots
seanne
²°°

Member 69

Level 35.40

Mar 2006

Old May 16, 2006, 08:32 PM Local time: May 17, 2006, 03:32 AM #2 of 3592
Originally Posted by SketchTheArtist
Is it me, or are Japanese players fuckin' biased as hell?! Take a look at their Top 10 for the Most Impressive stuff at E3!
Why are they "blinded" for prefering news about the PS3 from this particular show? I'm pretty sure that a revelation of the final PS3 controller was something that potential PS3 buyers were all very interested in hearing about. (Since for all we knew previously, they were about to give us a damn sidewinder look-a-like!)

What's really funny is that people seem to think that the PS3 won't sell just because it has a ridiculous price tag.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread