Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread
Closed Thread

Protom@nNeo
Carob Nut

Member 4823

Level 6.27

Apr 2006

Old May 15, 2006, 11:54 PM #1 of 3592
This is is what's unfortunate about Sony being such a large company. By having too many other interests(divisions) the computer entertainment division has to shoe horn in a blue ray player to help out another branch. Just like their electronics division missed the Mp3 player band wagon because their music division was to worried about piracy.

How ya doing, buddy?
Protom@nNeo
Carob Nut

Member 4823

Level 6.27

Apr 2006

Old May 16, 2006, 12:30 PM #2 of 3592
...And the trouble just keeps on mounting,
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...M0&refer=japan

Sony really seems to be about to bungle this launch. I'm wondering if it wouldn't be better just to delay until spring "07" just to come strong. It doesn't take much to turn the industry against you (see N64) and Sony seems to be doing just that.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Protom@nNeo
Carob Nut

Member 4823

Level 6.27

Apr 2006

Old May 16, 2006, 12:43 PM #3 of 3592
heh heh, touche!

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Protom@nNeo
Carob Nut

Member 4823

Level 6.27

Apr 2006

Old Jan 24, 2007, 07:05 AM #4 of 3592
Sony and Namco Bandai have fused DBZ style to from a new company called "Samcai" not really its actually called Celius. http://www.gamesarefun.com/news.php?newsid=7424
The article does not state whether or not this means Namco will no longer develop for other systems.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread