Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread
Closed Thread

Phil
Carob Nut

Member 3250

Level 3.83

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2006, 07:59 PM #1 of 3592
Originally Posted by Taterdemalion
Regardless of that fact, people expect all this to be within the range of $299 to $399. If the PS3 debuts at $500, Sony's going to have a tough time convincing people it's worth it. But maybe I'm underestimating Sony. They did, after all, convince me to buy a $250 handheld system, a price that is very nonstandard.
Did you know that blu-ray players will be around $1000 when they start coming out in the next few months? Having the PS3 selling around half that would be quite impressive if you ask me. There have been speculations that say it costs Sony between 250-350 on the blu-ray drive alone. Total figures were estimating as much as 900 to manufacture the console just a month or two ago.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the PS3 delivers because on paper it is incredible. I'd see a price as high as 700 being justified but I wouldn't really go higher then 500.

Most amazing jew boots

Last edited by Phil; Apr 5, 2006 at 08:03 PM.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread