Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread
Closed Thread

Deguello
A massive amount of intelligence.

Member 1927

Level 5.27

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 03:52 AM #1 of 3592
$425 Minimum? Are they out of their gravy-coated gourds?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Deguello
A massive amount of intelligence.

Member 1927

Level 5.27

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 05:57 AM #2 of 3592
Quote:
It will most likely be 399$ here in the US. But that's still alot cheaper than friggin 500$. And at 399 it's the same as the 360.
I dunno, the PSP was a lot cheaper in Japan than in the US.

$499 might just as likely be the US price.

For reference, I think the CD-i was $499

Double Post:
Additionally WTF Eyetoy PSP? How would such an idea even work? The only thing you'd see is your pasty face on the screen. what, would you wink at the sumbitch?

And it certainly is nice to see Sony finally catch up to the Handheld technology Nintendo got tired of in 1998 with the Gameboy Camera.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Deguello; Mar 15, 2006 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Automerged double post.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread