Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread
Closed Thread

Balcony Heckler
The Comedy Art of Insult

Member 13861

Level 15.34

Oct 2006

Old Nov 17, 2006, 08:14 AM Local time: Nov 17, 2006, 10:44 AM #1 of 3592
well, I will enjoy putting my 2 cents in here. firstly, I would love to get the PS3, however, I also firmly believe that it's worth waiting for. I can see it now, some guy who's camped out for 3 weeks to get a game system. "Yeah! I got the first one!" congratulations, jackass, you wasted 3 weeks of your life to bar yourself away from life. and friends and family, because you're going to be facinated by a game system. now, don't take that to heart, cause I would buy one, just not right away. and there's another reason: Son'y history of Playstation first releases

to explain: when the playstation 1 first got released, the first 2 or 3 million units got recalled due to overheating caused by a faulty fan. the PS2 got released and recalled due to the battery wearing out quick. so really, what makes these first million units or so not going to have bugs in them? then these people who spent all the time waiting to get one, and going to be equally pissed off for "I spent all this money and I want quality" it's simple logic really.

now, I'm not bashing the people on this, cause hey, everyone has their own path to follow, I don't judge. and I don't bash the system, hey it looks great and I would enjoy getting one myself, but I can wait on it too, especially when there are more needful things for my money right now, like completing the basement of my house so it can be enjoyed by our guests and ourselves, instead of just something for myself

How ya doing, buddy?

You know what? you just might be full enough of shit to apply for congress
Balcony Heckler
The Comedy Art of Insult

Member 13861

Level 15.34

Oct 2006

Old Nov 17, 2006, 08:35 AM Local time: Nov 17, 2006, 11:05 AM #2 of 3592
yeah, but the Wii apparently requires that you make larger movements, most hardcore gamers won't like that

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Balcony Heckler
The Comedy Art of Insult

Member 13861

Level 15.34

Oct 2006

Old Nov 17, 2006, 09:02 AM Local time: Nov 17, 2006, 11:32 AM #3 of 3592
Newspaper Article: 1 Shot in Conn. Playstation Waiting Line

in Putnam, Conn. Two armed thugs tried to rob of line of people waiting to buy the new Playstation 3 gaming console early Friday and shot one who refused to give up the money, authorities said.

The two confronted a "bunch of people who were in line" outside a Wal-Mart store shortly after 3 a.m. and demanded money, said Lt. J. Paul Vance, a spokesman for the state police. The new Sony consoles are selling for around $500 to $600.

"One of the patron's resisted. That patron was shot," Vance said.

He said the two gunmen fled, and the victim was taken to University of Massachusetts Medical Center in Worcester. There was no immediate word on the victim's condition.

Vance said police were searching for the suspects.

Short supplies of the PS3 and strong demand led to lines of buyers, some waiting for days, outside stores across the country.

In Palmdale, Calif., authorities shut down a Super Wal-Mart after some shoppers got rowdy late Wednesday. In West Bend, Wis., a 19-year-old man was injured when he ran into a pole racing with 50 others for one of 10 spots outside a Wal-Mart. A Best Buy in Boston, aware it had only 140 of the consoles, got smart _ employees gave out tickets to the first 140 people in line so everyone could go home.

I knew it was gonna only be a matter of time

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Balcony Heckler
The Comedy Art of Insult

Member 13861

Level 15.34

Oct 2006

Old Nov 17, 2006, 10:21 AM Local time: Nov 17, 2006, 12:51 PM #4 of 3592
Originally Posted by Inhert

and my EBgames was giving a free blu-ray dick too (not the one that come in the box, another one)
I think that comment belongs in the sewers *hints of sarcasm obviously*

Most amazing jew boots

Balcony Heckler
The Comedy Art of Insult

Member 13861

Level 15.34

Oct 2006

Old Nov 17, 2006, 11:09 AM Local time: Nov 17, 2006, 01:39 PM #5 of 3592
well, congrats to those who did get one, I hope you do enjoy it, but please, I just hope you're not like this loser who's quote I just read:

Nathaniel Lord, who camped out for three nights at a Best Buy in West Hollywood, Calif., spent more than $700 on a console and a game.

"I thought about going home to shower first because I haven't showered in three days, but I think I'm just going to get another energy drink, log on and get started," said Lord, a recent graduate of California Institute of the Arts.

How ya doing, buddy?

Balcony Heckler
The Comedy Art of Insult

Member 13861

Level 15.34

Oct 2006

Old Nov 17, 2006, 11:43 AM Local time: Nov 17, 2006, 02:13 PM #6 of 3592
Originally Posted by CLOudkiller
The real thing I wanted to see is the Riots for the PS3. I'm so gonna take a day off of work to go see the riots at Best Buy etc.. Yeah, I might get one not on release date, but maybe later on when the fire dies down.
why? were you going to throw some fuel on the fire?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Balcony Heckler
The Comedy Art of Insult

Member 13861

Level 15.34

Oct 2006

Old Nov 24, 2006, 07:51 AM Local time: Nov 24, 2006, 10:21 AM #7 of 3592
there's mainly one game only that I want to see come out for the Playstation 3. you'd thinkthis'd come out too since sony has a good deal with capcom. who here votes to see XBOX 360's Dead Rising come out for PS3?

FELIPE NO

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS3] PlayStation 3 Discussion Thread