Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] Tech N9ne- Sickology 101

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old May 11, 2009, 05:18 PM Local time: May 11, 2009, 02:18 PM 1 #1 of 1
Tech N9ne- Sickology 101

This isn't a review or anything, it normally 'would' be, but since i'm using a PS3 to write this up- there is always the danger of pressing shift/delete and everything I write is gone quicker than the blink of an eye.

Tech N9ne and Eminem have been favorite rappers of mine for quite some time now. Eminem and N9ne have somewhat of a similar sound, but couldn't be more different musically. Somehow, they both write songs that just make you want to rip **** up and pump you the fuck up.

After the Disappointing 'Killer' album that Tech N9ne put out last year, comes Sickology, which is more fun, catchy and still just as heavy as anything he's ever put out.- To me, Killer failed in delivering catchy songs, and a lot of the chorus's were annoying more than something i'd want to hear over and over again, I also didn't like how songs were categorized for you as it had a 'dark side, sex, club...ect'

I'll never understand why Tech N9ne isn't bigger and more relevent in the rap world, hitting the mainstream or anything. While being at a live show 2 nights ago in Petaluma, he had the entire crowd in his hand at his sold out show.If you're into rap AT ALL, pick up any Tech N9ne album and don't overlook Sickology 101. I hope a few on here can give more insight to.
Also, check out the song Areola- the song is a joke, a parody of ****ty rap songs of today and it does it's job, it gets stuck in your head and you'll be repeating the Areola chant.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Take this keycard, you can unlock the doors in the hall with this. Now GO!...JUST go!
A hero that lived long enough to see himself become the villain.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] Tech N9ne- Sickology 101