Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] What's the name of that song?

Matias
Carob Nut

Member 687

Level 4.76

Mar 2006

Old Sep 17, 2006, 05:24 PM #1 of 176
Originally Posted by Kenichi
This is for anyone who has seen Orange County. What's the song that plays during the scene where Shaun and Ashley are making out in the back seat of the Bronco with Lance watching? It has a female singer, it's a very soft song, and part of the lyrics include "I've been watching the days go by". Any help?
Divine's "Lately" kinda fits your description, kind of an old song actually: http://katiesoriano.multiply.com/music/item/26 (do keep in mind I DO NOT watch The O.C.)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Matias
Carob Nut

Member 687

Level 4.76

Mar 2006

Old Sep 17, 2006, 06:02 PM #2 of 176
Originally Posted by Kenichi
Nope, that's not it. I previewed that song on Amazon and it's definitely not it. It didn't have an RnB vibe to it at all, and the singer is white as far as I can tell.

Oh, and it's not The O.C., it's from a movie called Orange County featuring Jack Black and Colin Hanks. :P I've never seen an episode of The O.C. in my life.
Care to share the Amazon preview link? Maybe I can identify it if I hear it...

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] What's the name of that song?