Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] What's the name of that song?

Maico
─ ─╘Don't rob me of my ─ ─ hate: It's all I have.

Member 4527

Level 17.53

Apr 2006

Old Aug 25, 2006, 06:50 PM Local time: Aug 25, 2006, 04:50 PM #1 of 176
Can someone help me identify the song that is playing in the background of this movie? You can begin to hear the song in the background starting at the 0:59 mark, and the couple is just adorable, you'll enjoy watching. Here is a link to the movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcdXyy65Luk. Thanks for your help.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Maico

Member 4527

Level 17.53

Apr 2006

Old Sep 3, 2006, 02:44 PM Local time: Sep 3, 2006, 12:44 PM #2 of 176
Thanks for your help Rockgamer. It was the first time I ever heard that song, so I haven't gone crazy from listening to it yet.

I'm trying to track down another song. Maybe from the early 90's. I might have heard it in one of those teen romance comedy movies, and it plays sometimes on a radio station here that plays soft rock and love songs. I want to say it's a cover from the Cardigans, but using Google to search for the lyrics and all that has turned me up with nothing. Some of the lyrics as far as I can remember them are like "so true" ... "you know I'm just a fool for you" ... "and everything that you do" ... "all the time" yea... Damnit. Shit I've been having a bad time remembering things lately. I've included a clip with me humming parts of the tune if that might help.

Edit: 9/20/06 - Thanks to BigHairyFeet for identifying the song: The Cranberries - Linger.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Attached Files
File Type: wav 1.wav (99.4 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by Maico; Sep 20, 2006 at 03:10 AM.
Maico

Member 4527

Level 17.53

Apr 2006

Old Sep 26, 2007, 01:39 AM Local time: Sep 25, 2007, 11:39 PM #3 of 176
I've heard this song somewhere else before, but I don't know what the name is or anything. I want to find out the artist and song name so I can download a better quality of it somewhere. The music playing throughout this movie: LiveLeak.com - Real Chinese Kung Fu. Anyone know?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] What's the name of that song?