Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] The Metal Thread! (The Zombie Edition)

Zio
I'm so cool, I got my own castle.

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 10:13 PM Local time: May 22, 2006, 10:13 PM #1 of 1376
Ok, if you guys don't remember, maybe Morrigan does but I've been exploring more and more into Metal, thanks to him/her and a few others. I'm Killer_Man_ by the way.

Ok, the ones I listen to now has expanded now.

Demons and Wizards, Metallica, Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest but I am asking anything esle?

I'm starting to like Heavy, Power and a few others but I have a question, What's the difference? I know what Heavy Metal is but power? Death? Can someone explain this?

And as well, why does everyone I know say (forgot his first name) but Manson(sp?) is not goth metal? I don't listen to hte person but everytime I ask for what music I should say and as a newbie to Metal, they are like don't put him in that section or esle I'll scream.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Originally Posted by Zio
Heh, heh, heh. Now, now. That's the expression I want to see! A face filled with pain and anguish, begging fearfully for help, a face quivering with anger! Go, on! Get angry! Suffer! Be sad! That would truly be the ultimate offering to me and my great god!
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 10:20 PM Local time: May 22, 2006, 10:20 PM #2 of 1376

Thanks, I didn't think to look at Wiki cause of the fact that some of those things are matter of opinion and not well facts. So I try to ask around first and then resort to that if I must.

Most amazing jew boots
Originally Posted by Zio
Heh, heh, heh. Now, now. That's the expression I want to see! A face filled with pain and anguish, begging fearfully for help, a face quivering with anger! Go, on! Get angry! Suffer! Be sad! That would truly be the ultimate offering to me and my great god!
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 02:23 PM Local time: May 23, 2006, 02:23 PM #3 of 1376
Originally Posted by vemp
Kille_Man get some MOONSORROW.

I bet Morrigan would agree to this. And especially niki.

:wink:

Allright, I shall and I found a great website if you don't midn paying dimes for a song(Or a whole album for like 10 or more cents cheaper then dling each one seperate.) so I'll be getting music easily.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Zio
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old May 24, 2006, 12:18 PM Local time: May 24, 2006, 12:18 PM #4 of 1376
Anyone heard of Lordi? A friend recommended them but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of them.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Originally Posted by Zio
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old May 26, 2006, 04:04 PM Local time: May 26, 2006, 04:04 PM #5 of 1376
I don't like moonsorrow, I dled a few and I just don't like it.

But I am going to look through some of the posts throughout this thread and possibly download more.

Most amazing jew boots
Originally Posted by Zio
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Oct 20, 2006, 12:49 AM Local time: Oct 20, 2006, 12:49 AM #6 of 1376
I haven't read all the posts but these are the bands I listen to this day.

Iron Maiden(I got into this one cause of Carmagedden 2)

Rhapsody(How many names do they fricken have? Got into this one cause of stepmania)

AC/DC(Do they even count as metal? I aint sure but I am positive. I'm a bit rusty.)

Alien Ant Farm

Black Sabbath and Ozzy Osbourne

Def Leppard

Demons and Wizards

Dragon Hammer

Dragon Force

Dragon Heart

Dragon Land

Godsmack

Judas Priest(Very limited though. Though I should probaly go buy more MP3s at 10 cents[Or about a buck - buck thirty depnding on how many songs the album is but they usually make it about 30 cents or more cheaper then to buying each song])

Megadeth

The Scorpions(Is it The Scorpions or Scorpion Cover?)

And about the Iron Maiden, have you tried sonds like When Two worlds collide, Dance of Death, Man on the Edge, or even Be quick or be dead? I have many others, if you hit me up on aim, msn or yahoo I could hook you up with some.

And if anyone is interested in any of those bands I'll be glad to give you a few songs and if you like, zip up the whole folder I have of them and send them your way. Just contact me on AIM, Yahoo or MSN I'll be glad to expand your band selection.

I love power, speed, symphonic metal and brittish metal. I do not mind some heavy or thrash(the only thrash band I ever liked is Megadeth).

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Originally Posted by Zio
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Oct 20, 2006, 03:22 PM Local time: Oct 20, 2006, 03:22 PM #7 of 1376
Ah, then my bad. I didn't think they were but I listed them regardless cause I like them....

Though I did dl some of that Kamelot that was mentioned before in this thread and I <3 it.

FELIPE NO
Originally Posted by Zio
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Oct 20, 2006, 05:49 PM Local time: Oct 20, 2006, 05:49 PM #8 of 1376
Originally Posted by Krelian
Number of bands I listen to with "Dragon" in their name: None, thank christ. I am proud of this. Also, "British" has one T. Furthermore, Kill Our-songs-are-all-identical-force and listen to Blind Guardian.

Yeah there are a number of them, trust me there are like 30 bands but the ones I listed are the only good ones as metal wise.

How ya doing, buddy?
Originally Posted by Zio
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Oct 21, 2006, 02:12 AM Local time: Oct 21, 2006, 02:12 AM #9 of 1376
Originally Posted by knkwzrd
I don't know how many people in this thread are into stoner/doom metal, but Krelian's dragon comment has reminded me of a great band from Argentina called Dragonauta who just put out a new record I still have to pick up.

Anyone else into this genre?
I looked ups stone doom metal and only found this weak article of this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doom_metal#Stoner_doom

Can anyone help define it a bit more?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Originally Posted by Zio
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Oct 21, 2006, 08:30 PM Local time: Oct 21, 2006, 08:30 PM #10 of 1376
Originally Posted by Krelian
Slow, psychedelic and crushing. That's it in a nutshell.

So something like Pink Floyd but I think Pink Floyd is Stoner rock isn't it?

Most amazing jew boots
Originally Posted by Zio
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Oct 21, 2006, 09:20 PM Local time: Oct 21, 2006, 09:20 PM #11 of 1376
Originally Posted by knkwzrd
Not like Pink Floyd. Think Black Sabbath.
Ah, I see... Hmm but that is doom metal. *shrugs* It matters not but Black Sabbath is good.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Zio
Zio

Member 456

Level 19.69

Mar 2006

Old Nov 15, 2006, 09:34 PM Local time: Nov 15, 2006, 09:34 PM #12 of 1376
I hope I can ask this question but does anyone know a good pay to download website? The place I used to go, I used up all the cash on(It was a russian/american site, I love thier deal though, charge your account with 30 bucks, and they give you 20 more bucks for free. So I had a total of 50 bucks worth of dling and it was rather cheap. 10 cents for a song, about a 1.20 for a whole album depending on how big it was. It was always about 30 cents or more cheaper then dling each song once.).

The only problem I have it has about 10 songs or more I dled were incomplete, like missing about 30 seconds or singing and it bothers me that thier support doesn't know what is going on/don't respond.

Tis why I was hoping anyone know a good website to buy and dl good MP3 songs of rock/metal.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Originally Posted by Zio

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] The Metal Thread! (The Zombie Edition)