Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] The Metal Thread! (The Zombie Edition)

JesperStromblad
Brazilian Jespão Putão

Member 2465

Level 1.73

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 09:41 AM Local time: Mar 15, 2006, 11:41 AM #1 of 1376
Whoa, I'm back here at the Metal Thread...

Well... my news (not so 'new' now)... OPETH WILL FINALLY COME TO BRAZIL! (September/October)
Damn, I simply can't express how the fukkin hell I was waiting for their show!

And in 14th October (Sao Paulo), Live'n'Louder Festival w/ Black Label Society, Saxon, Nevermore, Primal Fear, Gotthard, After Forever... (BLS, Gotthard first visit here)

I couldn't imagine this year would be productive here... already played here The Gathering, and there will be Candlemass, Destruction and others... well, I hope I have money for all these concerts

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by JesperStromblad; Mar 15, 2006 at 09:43 AM.
JesperStromblad
Brazilian Jespão Putão

Member 2465

Level 1.73

Mar 2006

Old Apr 5, 2006, 12:08 PM Local time: Apr 5, 2006, 02:08 PM #2 of 1376
I remember Dream Theater's show last night, second night, here in Sao Paulo was one of the best concerts I've ever been...

They played The Glass Prison, Just Let Me Breathe, The Mirror / Lie + some new songs... than the 'classic' album part was Scenes From a Memory... after that Pull Me Tropolis to finish the show...

Damn, this was memorable

On the other hand, I couldn't go to Pain Of Salvation's concert w/ Evergrey, DAMN IT

There's nowhere I can't reach.
JesperStromblad
Brazilian Jespão Putão

Member 2465

Level 1.73

Mar 2006

Old Jun 23, 2006, 06:17 PM Local time: Jun 23, 2006, 08:17 PM #3 of 1376
Dragonforce has all the clichés in Melodic Metal, I just liked them once, when they released Thie Valley Of The Damned DEMO as DragonHeart.... At that time I was a melodic metal die hard fan

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] The Metal Thread! (The Zombie Edition)