Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Album] The Metal Thread! (The Zombie Edition)

Ramenbetsu
Ramengatari: The Story of the Noodle Samurai

Member 1053

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 5, 2006, 04:43 PM #1 of 1376
Any Cult of Luna fans? I just bought all their albums and cant stop listening to it. I just got the latest Exodus album as well and loving it.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Ramenbetsu

Member 1053

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2006, 07:46 PM #2 of 1376
On a related note, when is the new Slayer album supposed to come out? I heard that it was supposed to come out like Oct. last year.

How ya doing, buddy?
Ramenbetsu

Member 1053

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 12:40 PM #3 of 1376
Thx Iwata for the album, i will be dling/listening to it shortly. Will edit with thoughts =)

EDIT: Holy shit..their guitars are pretty damn good and they have my complete attention right off the bat, an awesome start. The vocals dont bug me like some black metal either. Awesome stuff, thx again Iwata.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Ramenbetsu; Mar 7, 2006 at 12:57 PM.
Ramenbetsu

Member 1053

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old Mar 12, 2006, 11:54 PM #4 of 1376
Originally Posted by knkwzrd
Their first album had their strongest work, both musically and lyrically. Back when "Spiders" was as light as they got.
I completely agree, Steal This Album is the cut off point for me when it comes to SOAD, tried hard to like mesmerize and hypnotize but the only new song i like is Cigaro.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Ramenbetsu

Member 1053

Level 23.72

Mar 2006

Old May 23, 2006, 09:57 AM #5 of 1376
Any one hear ever heard of "The Sword" ? their an awesome Doom Metal band that Ive recently fallen in love with:
Listen to some of their stuff on myspace: http://www.myspace.com/thesword
Official Site: www.swordofdoom.com

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Album] The Metal Thread! (The Zombie Edition)