Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PSP] Dissidia: Final Fantasy Fanboy Fellating Fighting Frenzy!

Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 18, 2008, 09:50 PM #301 of 304
and has the ost been ripped too? >_>

Played it a bit longer with the warrior of light stages. At first it was pretty easy but I'm not sure if I just suck or if the game just jumped a big level in difficulty because Ultimecia gave be a hard time. Then when I was done with her, I had to fight one of the unknown Knight things, and he kicked my ass as well. Then I got frustrated at the hyperactive camera and action and turned it off. Unfortunately I didn't save and I'm back to fighting Ultimecia.

Most amazing jew boots

New Record!

Last edited by Shenlon; Dec 18, 2008 at 10:10 PM.
Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old Dec 18, 2008, 10:06 PM #302 of 304
when you select a character there are stars below them that rank how hard they storyline are. WoL is one of the hardest if I remember correctly.

and here for the OST rip (tagged by chato)

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Inhert; Dec 18, 2008 at 10:10 PM.
Jagged
Chocobo

Member 752

Level 9.15

Mar 2006

Old Dec 18, 2008, 11:51 PM #303 of 304
Exdeath vs WoL:

YouTube - Dissidia: Exdeath vs. Warrior of Light

Shantotto Gameplay:
YouTube - DISSIDIA: ?????? VS ??????

Gabranth Ex-Burst.
YouTube - Gabranth Ex Burst

Gabranth's Moves (bear in mind he's only at Lv.1 at the moment)
YouTube - Gabranth Exhibition

and has the ost been ripped too? >_>

Played it a bit longer with the warrior of light stages. At first it was pretty easy but I'm not sure if I just suck or if the game just jumped a big level in difficulty because Ultimecia gave be a hard time. Then when I was done with her, I had to fight one of the unknown Knight things, and he kicked my ass as well. Then I got frustrated at the hyperactive camera and action and turned it off. Unfortunately I didn't save and I'm back to fighting Ultimecia.
Well, for one thing Wol's story is one of the hardest in the game. You can button mash most early Lv. enemies in the beginning of the game, but later on against high lv ones you have know more of complex parts of game i.e. using Items, Weapons, and Armor to customize your characters and gaining more attacks as you Level up. Some movies for characters can actually be brought at the PP shop, hopefully someone starts translating stuff, until then this might help:

D:FFTPP (Dissidia Final Fantasy Translation Personal Project) V1 - Dissidia: Final Fantasy Message Board for PSP - GameFAQs

For those having trouble learning HP Attacks:

Quote:
You put new abilities on learning, needing AP to complete, one you learn new moves, assign them for different combinations on square+analog stick.
First option in the customize menu is for abilities, once there, first option is for assigning, second for learning.
Got from GameFAQ's Dissida board.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Jagged; Dec 19, 2008 at 02:04 AM.
Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Dec 19, 2008, 04:15 PM #304 of 304
when you select a character there are stars below them that rank how hard they storyline are. WoL is one of the hardest if I remember correctly.

and here for the OST rip (tagged by chato)
oh thanks alot for the linkage, loving it.

As for the level of stars, yeah I noticed that, but I thought I'd go in order through the circle. I'm guessing everyone else chose something a bit more easier. I just love the design for the warrior's armor though

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

New Record!

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PSP] Dissidia: Final Fantasy Fanboy Fellating Fighting Frenzy!