Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Obama 2012?

Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2012, 06:41 PM Local time: Sep 24, 2012, 04:41 PM 4 #1 of 48
I'm hoping that Obama, not concerned with having to be re-elected, will actually get some things he wants through. Not that it's that easy, I know, but I feel like he might play harder with the Republicans this time. If not, then I still doubt it'd be worse than the alternative.

Mittens kind of scares me. Well, not necessarily him, but the Republicans right now as a whole. All the shit I hear about abortions, legitimate rapes, invasive ultrasounds, etc. it makes me reeeeaally worried about what they would try and do if they had total control. I don't want to see this country set back by ridiculous policy that is influenced by religious or moral values, and that seems to be the brunt of what they want.

The decision is pretty easy for me, being a woman and a homosexual. The Republicans make it pretty clear that I'm not welcome (not that I'd want to be).

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Sep 28, 2012, 10:21 PM Local time: Sep 28, 2012, 08:21 PM 2 #2 of 48
If? IF? The only way Romney can win at this point is if 90% of America doesn't vote.
Shit, if Republicans had their way, 90% of Americans wouldn't be ALLOWED to vote.

How ya doing, buddy?

Tags
ron paul r[3vo_|]ution

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Obama 2012?