Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Obama 2012?

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2012, 07:31 PM #1 of 48
Hopefully, in Obama's second term he'll stand up to the Republicans more on budget issues, gay marriage, etc.
Either that, or he won't have to if the Democrats win control of the House and retain control of the Senate.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Sep 27, 2012, 07:00 PM #2 of 48
Just today he was saying how he sympathizes with the average American! He implemented Obamacare in Massachusetts! How could he possibly be accused of not being sympathetic? (I wish I could find the NPR bit online... I just heard it a few minutes ago while prepping dinner... maybe they'll publish it later tonight or it's on another media site.)
Here's Boston.com's article regarding his comments. It's really funny to try and watch Mitt play the misunderstood everyman who brought socialized health care to Massachusetts while simultaneously suggesting that his businessman acumen is the best thing this country needs right now and socialized health care is not.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Oct 2, 2012, 09:29 PM 1 #3 of 48
EMERGENCY DRINK ON: DECISION 2012

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Tags
ron paul r[3vo_|]ution

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Obama 2012?