Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

BofA and JPM move up to $100 TRILLION in derivatives to FDIC-insured accounts

russ
Go-kart track, grocery store, those remote control boats...

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Oct 21, 2011, 08:56 AM Local time: Oct 21, 2011, 07:56 AM #1 of 5
Well, just to make things clear, if Herman Cain isn't a not-so-clever parody, then he is at the very least a colossal idiot, which he proves every time he opens his mouth.

This whole "let's go around the system (or plain cheat it) to protect my bonus check" mentality a large part of why we are in the situation we are in now. As long as I've got a mansion to live in, I don't care if I'm putting my neighbors on the streets.

Be right back, gotta go borrow another trillion from the kids.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
I didn't say I wouldn't go fishin' with the man.
All I'm sayin' is, if he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > BofA and JPM move up to $100 TRILLION in derivatives to FDIC-insured accounts