Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] Guess the Anime Screenshot v3.104

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Feb 15, 2010, 12:01 AM #1 of 569
Good lord, if Jupiter were still a member here, she'd know who did that, when, what inks were used in the process, what side of the building it was drawn on, what time of day it premiered on Japanese TV, how many lunch breaks were taken during its creation, the names of every single animator who contributed to the entire episode, the name of the caterer who drove the lunch wagon that stopped by the studio that day, whether Sailor Moon was on her period during that episode, the number of corresponding trading cards relevant to that scene, the philosophical commentary supplied by Naoko Takeuchi regarding the astrological implications of whatever the fuck is happening there, and the tax dollars necessary to ship an original, undubbed version of that episode overseas to a California zip code.

Me, I say it's from Sailor Moon Supers: The Movie.

Or not. What do I care? I dumped her ass already.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Feb 17, 2010, 12:35 PM #2 of 569
Confirmed. It's Momoka. Probably stalking Fuyuki.

Keroro Gunso is the only anime I really know well.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [:plant:] Guess the Anime Screenshot v3.104