Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

islam, the religion of love...

RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Jul 20, 2008, 04:50 PM Local time: Jul 20, 2008, 02:50 PM #51 of 190

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Zip
Desert Camel

Member 1607

Level 25.92

Mar 2006

Old Jul 20, 2008, 05:10 PM Local time: Jul 21, 2008, 12:10 AM #52 of 190
Do you know rape rate for US?

In every two minutes one woman is raped, and then compare it to islamic states.

My friend, while i believe that none of you have the personal experience to even be allowed to talk about this whole immigration and religion abuse topic, this sentence right here puts your credibility so far down that even Ron Jeremy's dick wont reach you.

no homo
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 20, 2008, 05:27 PM Local time: Jul 20, 2008, 04:27 PM #53 of 190
That may be the funniest damn thing I've ever read on here. "NOTHING BAD HAPPENS IN ISLAMIC COUNTRIES."

Hilarious.

I was speaking idiomatically.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 20, 2008, 05:32 PM Local time: Jul 20, 2008, 05:32 PM 2 #54 of 190
It doesn't count as rape if there's a mercy killing.

How ya doing, buddy?
Dullenplain
Life @ 45RPM

Member 2299

Level 38.16

Mar 2006

Old Jul 20, 2008, 05:35 PM Local time: Jul 20, 2008, 04:35 PM #55 of 190
They call it "restoring the honor of her family".

FELIPE NO

Classic J-Pop Volume 31
Add your location here at the ------> GFF Members Geographic Database
Janus X
Stupid Frog

Member 31258

Level 6.95

Jul 2008

Old Jul 20, 2008, 10:13 PM Local time: Jul 20, 2008, 09:13 PM #56 of 190
Read: selectively; ultraconservatively.
really? What other senses can we make out of ''a man lying with a man as with a woman is an abomination; they shoudl be killed''? and the several passages calling for the utter massacre of people not believing in the right god? and the ones calling for the women to be quiet and submit to their husbands? and, in the kuran, the ones calling for a hloy war against infidels?

And, although i know not MOST muslims are likely to blow themselves up, there are still far too many people willing to kill in the name of god.

Finally, if what i read is true, most terrorists and suicide bombers are fairly educated; dfoesn't bin-laden have an engineering degree?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Sexninja
Contents Under Pressure

Member 1142

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Jul 20, 2008, 11:02 PM Local time: Jul 21, 2008, 09:02 AM 1 #57 of 190
My friend, while i believe that none of you have the personal experience to even be allowed to talk about this whole immigration and religion abuse topic, this sentence right here puts your credibility so far down that even Ron Jeremy's dick wont reach you.
Al Jazeera English - Asia-Pacific - Pope to apologise for sex scandals

"The group says more than 50 Australian """""priests"""""" and brothers have been prosecuted for sexual crimes."

Al Jazeera English - Asia-Pacific - Pope meets sex abuse victims

"Pope to apologise for "sex" scandal"

Catholic sex abuse cases - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NationMaster - Rapes (per capita) (most recent) by country

So even the holy places aren't safe, in countries that are sane and developed, where literacy rate is even high.

what makes one animal then?

Church is scary place , no?
Not safe anymore, watch out for priests.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 20, 2008, 11:17 PM Local time: Jul 20, 2008, 11:17 PM 3 #58 of 190
Stop posting.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Jul 20, 2008, 11:17 PM Local time: Jul 20, 2008, 11:17 PM 5 #59 of 190
Sexninja, I know you're trying to defend Islam in your posts here, and I can understand that, but the best way for you to defend Islam from here on out is to not say anything else. You see, when you say things, the things you say are stupid, and do nothing to help Islam in any way. Nor does it help anything else, other than reinforcing the impression that you're an idiot. In fact, your saying things serves to tarnish Islam by association with you.

So if you truly care about Islam, turn around, walk out of the thread, and never come back.

How ya doing, buddy?
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Jul 20, 2008, 11:20 PM #60 of 190
really? What other senses can we make out of ''a man lying with a man as with a woman is an abomination; they shoudl be killed''? and the several passages calling for the utter massacre of people not believing in the right god? and the ones calling for the women to be quiet and submit to their husbands? and, in the kuran, the ones calling for a hloy war against infidels?
Yes. Those passages do exist. They comprise a small minority of the total text. That is what is meant by "selectively".

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sexninja
Contents Under Pressure

Member 1142

Level 22.05

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2008, 12:54 AM Local time: Jul 21, 2008, 10:54 AM #61 of 190
Sexninja, I know you're trying to defend Islam in your posts here, and I can understand that, but the best way for you to defend Islam from here on out is to not say anything else. You see, when you say things, the things you say are stupid, and do nothing to help Islam in any way. Nor does it help anything else, other than reinforcing the impression that you're an idiot. In fact, your saying things serves to tarnish Islam by association with you.

So if you truly care about Islam, turn around, walk out of the thread, and never come back.

Who is defending, merely pointing out that first rectify flaws in your own religion and your own society before sweating for others.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Jul 21, 2008, 01:07 AM Local time: Jul 21, 2008, 02:07 PM #62 of 190
Oh, nobody's sweating at all, pointing out that your views are helplessly ignorant and mind-numbingly retarded is a pretty simple thing to do.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2008, 01:10 AM Local time: Jul 21, 2008, 12:10 AM #63 of 190
Blah is right, and I'll add to it:

Christianity isn't a state. We don't have a christian state. I'm not religious, a lot of people arguing with you aren't religious. We're people who have a problem with a lot of religion, we're just able to spot the especially idiotic ones from a non-biased perspective.

FELIPE NO

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Jul 21, 2008, 02:46 AM Local time: Jul 21, 2008, 12:46 AM #64 of 190
Quote:
Who is defending, merely pointing out that first rectify flaws in your own religion and your own society before sweating for others.
What would you do if it turns out a bunch of us are Islamic?

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2008, 05:10 AM Local time: Jul 21, 2008, 11:10 AM #65 of 190
really? What other senses can we make out of ''a man lying with a man as with a woman is an abomination; they shoudl be killed''? and the several passages calling for the utter massacre of people not believing in the right god? and the ones calling for the women to be quiet and submit to their husbands?
There's a fair old amount of that shit in the Old Testament too. Remember how God wiped out Sodom and Gomorrah just because the guys there enjoyed a bit of bum fun and swinging now and then?

Smiting and massacres were the in thing back in the days when most religious texts were written and the authors would obviously want to play to their audience. Suggesting that God would like you to enter into a civilised discourse and schedule some meetings to reconcile your differences with your enemies to a 12th Century warlord is unlikely to have got you a new monastry so the religious types spread happy tales of fire and brimstone. Even when the Christians revised their policy with the happy-clapping New Testament, they still left in the old stuff and still managed to engineer an excuse to pillaging in the Holy Lands. I'm sure the percentage of Muslims who choose to interpret the writings of the Qu'ran as an excuse to blow people up and shit is comperable to the percentage of Christians who use the Bible as an excuse to set fire to gays.

Zip
Desert Camel

Member 1607

Level 25.92

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2008, 09:22 AM Local time: Jul 21, 2008, 04:22 PM #66 of 190
Al Jazeera English - Asia-Pacific - Pope to apologise for sex scandals

"The group says more than 50 Australian """""priests"""""" and brothers have been prosecuted for sexual crimes."

Al Jazeera English - Asia-Pacific - Pope meets sex abuse victims

"Pope to apologise for "sex" scandal"

Catholic sex abuse cases - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

NationMaster - Rapes (per capita) (most recent) by country

So even the holy places aren't safe, in countries that are sane and developed, where literacy rate is even high.

what makes one animal then?

I guess you are trying to do a nice thing, but you should know that "rape" doesnt really mean anything in middle east. Women that go to the police without their husband very very rarely get any help. If anything they'll just go home, get beaten and then cook food.

Just because you live in Iran, doesnt make you a full blown muslim. So even if Islam is peacefull it doesn't suddenly make everyone super nice and nice.

Im not talking out of my ass either, my parents immigrated to Sweden, I grew up facing everyday racism and never fitting in. Later I moved back to Iran, lived in the ghettos of Tehran, saw the good and the bad. The hateful and the friendly.

So please, stop trying to defend something you know shit about, you are embaressing us.

no homo
sgwc
Hakuoro wannabe

Member 2046

Level 3.20

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2008, 09:44 PM Local time: Jul 22, 2008, 10:44 AM #67 of 190
Every religion tells us to be good and kind to others. Of course there are times when people wage war to each other for the sake of their religion. Which religion is right? Which one is wrong?

For me, the people are always right. War are wage mostly because the leader 'wants' to carve his name in the history book. Glory. Never in the heart of people wanting to kill each other.

If there is a person ask you to hurt somebody. Ignore this person. If religion ask you to kill another, ignore this religion. We do not need casualty in every conflicts. I believe that people can avoid war through negotiation only if the representatives are thinking for the sake of the people not for the sake of one race.

Nowadays, it seems like Islam is not a religion of peace but is it true? I never see an Islamic country suddenly attack another country. Islamic country are passive. Counterattack after being attacked but then labeled as the one who attacks first. This I do not understand.

See Israel who attacks Palestine first. See America who attacks Iraq first. Most of us still remember 9/11, strangely; no Israeli were hurt in that accident. Why is that?

Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Jul 21, 2008, 09:51 PM Local time: Jul 21, 2008, 09:51 PM #68 of 190
I never see an Islamic country suddenly attack another country.
Originally Posted by sgwc's profile
Date of Birth:
January 28, 1984
According to this, you're old enough to have seen Iraq "suddenly attack" Kuwait.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2008, 09:55 PM Local time: Jul 21, 2008, 08:55 PM #69 of 190
Did... he just say Israel was responsible for the attacks on 9/11? Wow.

Most amazing jew boots

Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Jul 21, 2008, 10:24 PM Local time: Jul 21, 2008, 10:24 PM 3 #70 of 190
Most of us still remember 9/11, strangely; no Israeli were hurt in that accident. Why is that?
Someone dropped a lot of pennies.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
gren
Welcome to Raikhad

Member 2719

Level 7.65

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2008, 02:35 AM 8 #71 of 190
Every religion tells us to be good and kind to others. Of course there are times when people wage war to each other for the sake of their religion. Which religion is right? Which one is wrong?

For me, the people are always right. War are wage mostly because the leader 'wants' to carve his name in the history book. Glory. Never in the heart of people wanting to kill each other.

If there is a person ask you to hurt somebody. Ignore this person. If religion ask you to kill another, ignore this religion. We do not need casualty in every conflicts. I believe that people can avoid war through negotiation only if the representatives are thinking for the sake of the people not for the sake of one race.

Nowadays, it seems like Islam is not a religion of peace but is it true? I never see an Islamic country suddenly attack another country. Islamic country are passive. Counterattack after being attacked but then labeled as the one who attacks first. This I do not understand.

See Israel who attacks Palestine first. See America who attacks Iraq first. Most of us still remember 9/11, strangely; no Israeli were hurt in that accident. Why is that?
Let's not oversimplify religion here. They all "tell us to be good", sure, but I'm sure you would disagree with the "good" called for in classical Islamic law. Of course, none of the Muslims I know (~2) follow or want to follow classical Islamic law--just like no Catholic really reads the catechisms of the church. That's not to say that Islam and Catholicism have equally 'modern' values. Most Muslims in the West are only a few generations away from poorer societies with more traditional values. This carries over into their lives but is generally being lost in the next generation--it really depends. The biggest mistake that people make is trying to pretend there is a "true Islam". It's idiocy to believe that the sources of Islam only have one meaning especially when it's not something you believe in. All kinds of Muslims interpret it differently and pretending that you are Muslim so you believe X is ... well, wrong. And it's just as stupid when liberal folks say "Islam is a religion of peace". For some it is. For some it's not. It's really not that hard... you don't need to make a sweeping decision about whether it's a good or bad religion. And while it may be a handful of extremists who want to fly planes into buildings. It's not a handful who greatly resent Israel and Western power. Most of them aren't going to take up arms or preemptively attack but when our soldiers cause them harm pent up anger explodes... along with some shrapnel.

Leaders don't go to war just to put their names in history books. There are many reasons--not just one cause. It's not just oil and it's not just pride. There are lots of reasons which historians will try to reconstruct.

And you should read some history to see Muslim nations go to war with each other. They are not "passive" Iran saber rattles. Iraq saber rattled. But so does a lot of the developing world. But it's by no means passive. Iran went to War with Iraq. Iraq invaded Kuwait. Indonesia and Malaysia were on the brink of war. But nor are they pugilistic in general.

As for the Jews not dying in the WTC... well, the crematoria of yesteryear helped them develop heat resistant skin. They just rolled up into balls and went home. Not their fault they adapted well.

FELIPE NO
Dubble
The Hero of Mouseton VS The Phantom Blot!

Member 297

Level 32.26

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2008, 02:59 AM Local time: Jul 22, 2008, 01:59 AM 1 #72 of 190
*ahem*

I believe that the following is what we in the cartooning world like to call "tit for tat"

Cartoons is scary place , no?
Not safe anymore, watch out for artists.

Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2008, 04:59 AM Local time: Jul 22, 2008, 10:59 AM #73 of 190
*ahem*

I believe that the following is what we in the cartooning world like to call "tit for tat"

Miles is totally going to get jihaded now.

Janus X
Stupid Frog

Member 31258

Level 6.95

Jul 2008

Old Jul 22, 2008, 08:44 AM Local time: Jul 22, 2008, 07:44 AM #74 of 190
Quote:
Of course there are times when people wage war to each other for the sake of their religion
from time to time? Europe was ravaged by wars mainly because of religion (Spain against the muslims, france agains the protestants, england vs france, iraq vs iran, india vs pakistan). Religion is probably the single most "useful" purpose to wage a war. UNless people get over with it and realize that, we are doomed. Just imagine if the crusaders had had the A-bomb...

There's nowhere I can't reach.
The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2008, 10:20 AM #75 of 190
The point of the crusades, by and large, was to return what were seen as important cities to Christian control. The idea of dropping a massive fireball on Jerusalem that would poison it for decades would have been abominable to them.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > islam, the religion of love...