Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

How to extract .MCP file

leop2p
Wark!

Member 34372

Level 1.00

Sep 2009

Old Sep 17, 2009, 07:08 AM 1 #1 of 4
How to extract .MCP file

Hi there!!! Please, help me!

I trying to extract all audiodata from one game music file "MUSIC.MCP" (TMNT: Mutant Melee). It possibly, there are a lot of files-archives, which can be to be extracted, and then, possibly, we'll get .WAV files. Please, can you help me to find a tool, which can extract those filetype.

Thanks!!!

P.S. Also I have a tool, which can extract .AFS files

Jam it back in, in the dark.
I making game rips. If you looking for something - please, let me know and if it's possible for me, I'll do it for you and for free! PM me! Also I can help if you can't find someone game OST.
P.S. Please, I'm sorry for English mistakes
DeepCreature

Member 33997

Level 4.22

Jul 2009

Old Nov 15, 2009, 02:49 AM Local time: Nov 15, 2009, 10:49 AM #2 of 4
I found out that my family has this game installed and I can take a look at that MCP file. I tried to open it as interleaved PCM audio (in Cube player) and got 25 mins of music, so maybe we just have to find a right interleave and it will do this rip.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
DeepCreature

Member 33997

Level 4.22

Jul 2009

Old Dec 16, 2009, 07:02 AM Local time: Dec 16, 2009, 03:02 PM #3 of 4
I don`t know if you ripped it or found some rip but there`s a rip which came out recently

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Basil
Banned

Member 499

Level 48.58

Mar 2006

Old Dec 16, 2009, 03:08 PM Local time: Dec 16, 2009, 02:08 PM #4 of 4
One spoiler tag would have been more than enough there, mate.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music > How to extract .MCP file