Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Dance Dance Revelation

Noblecentaur
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 18265

Level 1.00

Jan 2007

Old Jan 13, 2007, 10:37 AM #1 of 6
Dance Dance Revelation

Yes you read the title right. This is a student film that I made with a few of my friends based on the game Dance Dance Revolution and the apocolypse. I'm really trying hard to get some feedback on this movie so I'd really appreciate it if you would take the time to check it out and let me know what you guys think.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=I1SwCLHTK-Q

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Malice Mizer
Beast of Blood

Member 1419

Level 3.52

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2007, 11:21 AM Local time: Jan 13, 2007, 11:21 AM #2 of 6
<_<

I love how the DDR skills in the vid are disturbingly crappy and the steps that are horribly timed still get the Great score, etc. XD

But eh..it makes me sad to play DDR knowing someone is dreaming that it'll save the world for them or somethin. o_o;

How ya doing, buddy?
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Jan 13, 2007, 11:53 AM Local time: Jan 13, 2007, 10:53 AM #3 of 6
WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT BOY.

I'm gonna attempt to watch the rest of this. I have to be drugged out to enjoy this... Then again, with drugs, I'd probably make something like this if I could because it would seem like a good idea. Which I'm sober enough right now to realize it's not.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Aardark
Combustion or something and so on, fuck it

Member 10

Level 40.02

Feb 2006

Old Jan 13, 2007, 12:21 PM Local time: Jan 13, 2007, 07:21 PM #4 of 6
I love DDR. It's so bad.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Nothing wrong with not being strong
Nothing says we need to beat what's wrong
Nothing manmade remains made long
That's a debt we can't back out of
Drex
i like presents

Member 973

Level 35.75

Mar 2006

Old Jan 13, 2007, 12:30 PM Local time: Jan 13, 2007, 11:30 AM #5 of 6
Self-promotion is sometimes acceptable from more established figures in the community, but signing up with the forum just to post a link to your video that you want feedback on is pretty low. I suggest creating a journal that has this information in it, putting the info in your signature and posting a lot without the shameless self-plugging, and getting into the community a bit. =D I'm closing the thread, but I won't remove the links, because you deserve to get whatever feedback you can. Anyone that wants to get in touch with you can use PMs, or if you create a journal, can reply there. Thanks!

(PS in your journal, use the [youtube] tags to embed your video into your entry.)

I was speaking idiomatically.
JazzFlight
Super Furry Animal

Member 17

Level 29.62

Feb 2006

Old Jan 13, 2007, 12:37 PM #6 of 6
Actually, this thread seems to fit fine in the Creator's Cafe, I'm gonna move it there.

If his user name was DDRREVELATION3205 or something like the case is with most spammers, I'd ban him, but this doesn't seem too bad.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Dance Dance Revelation