Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Theme Thread: New Years' Artsolution

Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Dec 31, 2006, 03:40 PM Local time: Dec 31, 2006, 01:40 PM #1 of 4
Theme Thread: New Years' Artsolution

Celebrating 2007, The Year of Hog~♪
So this is a kind of a hybrid art discussion theme thread. This coming 2007, what do you want to accomplish with your art? Anything art wise that you are looking forward to this coming year? How about opportunities? What are you looking forward to learning about what you do, technically or otherwise? Art, comic, drawing, writing, or music?

Another part of this is the art making. Lets make something with New Year's themes. :3 Something to do with New Years resolution, or the coming Spring, the upcoming Chinese New Year with the Year of Hogs even.

Just visual art?

Not just visual art either, other type of arts are welcome too, be it writing or music, etc. :3

Also, lets make it a free for all thread, if you made an art celebrating the new year, just post, and lets have a nice chat about it, no need for sign up~♪

On another note, you don't have to post finished work either, work in progress for comments and critques are welcome too.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
♪♡
Thanks Seris!
Vemp
fuuuuuu

Member 929

Level 33.83

Mar 2006

Old Dec 31, 2006, 06:53 PM Local time: Jan 1, 2007, 07:53 AM #2 of 4
Let's see.. hmm.. this year, I want to improve my art, and define my art in such a way that people recognize it as my own style. I know that would take some time, but I really want to improve my art. More specifically, I'm going to prepare my art for comicbook format, with a gritty/noir effect (probably with lots of shadows).

And start on making comicbook pages/panels out of Jessy's stories.

How ya doing, buddy?
Scarletdeath
♪♫ SCARLET●D ♫♪

Member 87

Level 26.97

Mar 2006

Old Dec 31, 2006, 07:22 PM Local time: Jan 1, 2007, 08:22 AM #3 of 4
I guess to strive to be at least a quarter as good as Magi or vemp is impossible for me in drawn art. Maybe I could improve more in photoshop, and have new ideas; basically I want to be more creative. Helps in my music composition too.

Speaking of music, I want to be at least thrice as good as now by the end of the year; mainly with my guitar skillz.

AND speaking of pigs, Fables has some nice pig art; can you draw those and post here, vemp? ='D (Optional, just sayin')

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
UltimaIchijouji
Gold Chocobo

Member 789

Level 28.86

Mar 2006

Old Dec 31, 2006, 10:32 PM #4 of 4
This year I'll learn bones and muscles, perfect anatomy, and learn some basic digital coloring. I really want to become talented enough to be able to satisfactorily start drawing my manga.

Thats about it. I just want to keep improving.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Theme Thread: New Years' Artsolution