Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[News] Sci-Fi Channel brings their anime back to life

lemonmanko
yell it very loud!

Member 1971

Level 12.17

Mar 2006

Old Jun 12, 2007, 10:23 PM Local time: Jun 12, 2007, 09:23 PM #26 of 30
its amazing that Tokko is getting a tv time
not really for all the blood and such but cause it was so damn bad lol
the action and comedy just don't click in the series for some reason
the manga is ten folds better and the series really didn't have a ending in both the anime or manga
somebody should be on Tohru Fujisawa ass about finishing it at least as a manga AT LEAST >_>

for the rest of the line up its pretty soild im ready to see Noein in english

There's nowhere I can't reach.
bahamuty
Celestial Chocobo

Member 1438

Level 14.87

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2007, 05:36 AM #27 of 30
Yeah I can't believe Tokko is on TV, there are much better choices. Anyway it's cool that the Sci-fi channel is showing anime again. I remember watching Akira there back in the day.

Most amazing jew boots
game_dragon1
Carob Nut

Member 909

Level 5.27

Mar 2006

Old Sep 20, 2007, 10:34 PM Local time: Sep 20, 2007, 08:34 PM #28 of 30
well since I have digital cable I have been starting to watch street fighter II even my girlfriend watches it with me whenever she stays at my house

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
DarkDraco911
Veteran Ninja

Member 426

Level 12.39

Mar 2006

Old Oct 21, 2007, 11:22 AM Local time: Oct 21, 2007, 11:22 AM #29 of 30
Adult Swim showed the OVA, and G4 showed the TV series back when they had their 'Anime Unleashed' lineup.

But yeah, I'm excited to see some of these shows, so I can't wait for this to start. I don't really download many fansubbed shows, so watching stuff on TV is about the only way I get exposure to new shows other than buying them on DVD.

I don't know about it being uncensored, though. I remember watching one of those Fatal Fury OVAs on Sci-Fi years ago, and they censored all the naughty bits. Can't remember if they did language as well, though.
I miss G4's Anime Unleashed line-up. ;_;

They had Daul, Read Or Die, and possibly more.......

I was speaking idiomatically.
Rockgamer
(OH CRAP. IT'S THE DUKE)

Member 370

Level 43.75

Mar 2006

Old Oct 21, 2007, 02:01 PM Local time: Oct 21, 2007, 01:01 PM #30 of 30
I miss G4's Anime Unleashed line-up. ;_;

They had Daul, Read Or Die, and possibly more.......
Yeah, they had a whole bunch more. Some of my favorites were Crest/Banner ofthe Stars, Lain, Gungrave, Last Exile, Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi, and Betterman. Some of the others I remember them showing were Gad Guard, Geneshaft, Colorful, Silent Mobius, and I think even a couple of movies on a few occasions (I know they aired one of the Armitage movies).

Damn, I didn't realize they aired so many shows. Just looking at that list I would say they were almost on par with AS.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [News] Sci-Fi Channel brings their anime back to life