Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

View Poll Results: Whom would you vote?
Hillary Clinton 27 33.75%
Condoleezza Rice 18 22.50%
Woman stink 24 30.00%
What's a vote 11 13.75%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Next President, Cat Fight, Hillary Clinton vs Condoleezza Rice
Closed Thread

Gohan1983
Wark!

Member 576

Level 2.50

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2006, 09:22 PM Local time: Mar 9, 2006, 08:22 PM #26 of 45
Neither will win. Condi wont run and Hillary wont have the support of her husband. Just think of everytime she sits in the chair and has to remember all that Bill did in there. Just for kicks if she ever did get in there do you think she would hire all male interns just to get Bill jealous? The next President will most likely if he runs Bill Frist. Long live Bill Frist!!!!

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Mar 9, 2006, 09:39 PM Local time: Mar 9, 2006, 09:39 PM #27 of 45
Originally Posted by Gohan1983
The next President will most likely if he runs Bill Frist.
Bill Frist? What makes you so certain he'd win the GOP nomination, let alone the Presidency? Not only has he been fairly ineffective as Majority Leader, but he'd first have to get through the primaries even if he runs. In the primaries, even without Rice, he'd still have to get through both John McCain and Rudy Giuliani, as well as any other Republicans who are running, like Newt Gingrich, George Allen (the current frontrunner) and Mitt Romney.

Frist isn't going anywhere but home in 2007.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Gohan1983
Wark!

Member 576

Level 2.50

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2006, 11:31 PM Local time: Mar 9, 2006, 10:31 PM #28 of 45
Frist is the one man who has no controversal cloud that surrounded him in his profesion. True it would be a very tough primary but he is still a candidate if he runs.

Most amazing jew boots
Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Mar 9, 2006, 11:51 PM Local time: Mar 9, 2006, 11:51 PM #29 of 45
Originally Posted by Gohan1983
True it would be a very tough primary but he is still a candidate if he runs.
The proper response to this statement is "DUH". If someone is running for office, they are a candidate, yes. That goes with the territory of running for office.

But I will guarantee you right now that if he runs, Frist will not win the nomination. He lacks an effective ideological base to run on (Giuliani has the party moderates, McCain has the fiscal conservatives, Brownback has the religious conservatives, etc), he has no accomplishments to run on, and four years of failure as Majority Leader. In fighting over judges, for instance, he made himself look like an extremist, while McCain was the one who got a deal done out of that.

Frist faces simply too many opponents for the nomination who are more popular and better qualified than he is, with too little to counter their positives himself. He's got nothing. He loses.

And there's plenty of controversy that can be used against him if one wanted to. Allegations of possible insider trading, for instance.

If you want to pick a Republican Senator without any controversy attached to him, your best bet would be Richard Lugar.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Gohan1983
Wark!

Member 576

Level 2.50

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2006, 04:21 PM Local time: Mar 10, 2006, 03:21 PM #30 of 45
If you read the story he sold the stock so that there would be no conflict of intrest. Thats what a responsible person does. As far as him no being popular enough to win. We have seen how an unpopular person can win his parties nomination with Bill Clinton. I'm not saying that Frist is Bill Clinton, and thankfully so, but he still has a strong chance. Don't count him out just because hes not McCain or Guliani.

Maybe Sean Hannity should run and really start a controversy. I'd like to see him in office much more than most.

Most amazing jew boots
Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Mar 10, 2006, 04:39 PM Local time: Mar 10, 2006, 04:39 PM #31 of 45
I'm not counting him out because he's not McCain or Giuliani; I'm counting him out because he's Bill Frist. I've listed the problems he has associated with his being Bill Frist, starting with the fact that he's been a failure as Senate Majority Leader; if that's supposed to be a springboard to the White House, it's not a very good one.

If you're going to make comparisons between Frist and Clinton, it should be pointed out that Clinton was more popular with his party as a whole than Frist is now. Clinton also didn't have a recent record of failure, which Frist does.

And, most importantly, Clinton had an ideological base within his party to run on, the Democratic Leadership Council. What does Frist have?

You keep telling me I shouldn't count Frist out. Can you provide me with some kind of evidence of why I shouldn't?

FELIPE NO
PattyNBK
255% Bitch, 78% Slut

Member 1397

Level 10.92

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 04:35 PM #32 of 45
As a woman, I can honestly say I would leave the country if either of those women got elected as President.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Gumby
DANGEROUS WHEN WET

Member 1389

Level 22.25

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2006, 05:48 PM Local time: Mar 14, 2006, 12:48 AM #33 of 45
I wouldn't vote for either. Hillary because she is a wackjob and Condoleezza because she isn't running.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

"In a somewhat related statement. Hugging fat people is soft and comfy. <3" - Jan
"Jesus, Gumby. You just...came up with that off the top of your head?" - Alice
Atomic Duck
Bunny Eat World!

Member 1407

Level 8.46

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 12:17 PM #34 of 45
Originally Posted by Monkey King
I'd vote for McCain in a heartbeat, but unfortunately Hell will freeze over before the Republicans will ever nominate him. They'd never dream of running someone who isn't 100% unquestioningly loyal to the party.
Maybe, but he'd get my vote too. Hilary Clinton is the nazi soccer mom from hell, and I don't know enough of Condehoweveryouspellhername Rice to make an educated decision on her.
I personally don't care whether the next president is a man or a woman, I just want the next president to be good.

Arbok
Toho Mikado

Member 325

Level 9.20

Mar 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 10:17 PM #35 of 45
I could never actually see Hillary making it past the Primaries, I have a feeling she would be stopped cold during that process. If by some struck of luck she did, I guess she would have my vote, but like the last election it would be done more on the basis of not wanting to see the other canidate in office then being particularly for them.

Crash "Long-Winded Wrong Answer" Landon
Zeio Nut

Member 14

Level 54.72

Feb 2006

Old Mar 15, 2006, 11:01 PM #36 of 45
Bah, this isn't even a question for me. The answer is obvious.

Mickey Mouse Salad!:

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Lucas-AMN
King of the x27 Combo

Member 2744

Level 9.98

Mar 2006

Old Mar 17, 2006, 11:52 PM #37 of 45
The government will elect whom they want, then have the media call it. As much as I wish a woman was running the country instead of the dipshit we have, I don't want those two.

Kinda makes ya' wish that fictional television presidents were running the country. Bartlet and Makinzie. Ahhh, such a fantasy. Instead, we get stuck with a numbnut who picks his nose on national TV.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Effloresce
Someone

Member 3392

Level 4.59

Mar 2006

Old Mar 18, 2006, 01:37 PM #38 of 45
I would vote for Clinton, but I don't think either of them will run. Hillary will try, but she won't make it through.

As a Democrat, I have to say that if they set up Hillary to seriously run for the Presidency, they're asking themselves for another loss. It would not be a very smart move. Like John Kerry, Hillary is painted as this uber-l33t evil liberal when she's really not as bad as many people make her out to be. However, people still believe it, and that has grown into a reputation that can only HURT her. It's bullshit, but it's also the truth. People cannot stand her.

The only thing she DOES have going for her is that, well... she's a Clinton. These people know how to campaign. Get Bill and some of his pals that helped him win two elections behind her, and you have a force to be reckoned with. However, I think the problem is the candidate herself. She'd be the first woman President, which in some ways can help, other ways hurt her (think of all the old wrinkly men who would never vote for a woman. There's a lot of them out there, Democrat and Republican, and they make up a HUGE chunk of the vote!) Plus, there's so much biased hatred to begin with; you can't escape all of it, probably not enough to assure a win.

Bayh or perhaps Warner are the two I'd be on the lookout for.

And really, I'd like a fresh face as President. Someone we know very little about, or nothing at all.

If Hillary wins... it's gonna be Bush/Clinton/Bush/Clinton. At least 24 years of it. Let's put an end to that. We can either have Hillary get her revenge on the Bush dynasty or have a brand new (Democratic) name in the White House that is probably more excited to bring about real change than just establishing their name in the history of the US Presidency again.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Effloresce; Mar 18, 2006 at 01:47 PM.
lonympics
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 11458

Level 1.00

Aug 2006

Old Aug 21, 2006, 02:25 PM #39 of 45
A game where you can compete to be the US president

I am leaving this forum as I can not post urls

FELIPE NO
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Aug 21, 2006, 02:35 PM Local time: Aug 21, 2006, 08:35 PM #40 of 45
Originally Posted by lonympics
Just post the url here and I will post it for you

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
PattyNBK
255% Bitch, 78% Slut

Member 1397

Level 10.92

Mar 2006

Old Aug 21, 2006, 03:39 PM #41 of 45
OMG a race between Hillary and Condi? If either of them won, we'd be doomed. Those two make all women look bad. If a woman is going to become President, it needs to be someone, I dunno, competent.

I wish Howard Dean would run again (and win), that guy, while having a short fuse, is a political genius. He did a great job as governor and has a great track record when it comes to policy. Not that I agree with everything he says, but you can't expect that anyway. He's still the best choice.

Forget these two bimbos. Perish the thought!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Why are you arguing with WoW players? It's pronounced "Shut the fuck up and get a job. Raiding isn't a job." - Lukage
Marco
Rossi

Member 598

Level 17.68

Mar 2006

Old Aug 21, 2006, 03:53 PM #42 of 45
Originally Posted by MetheGelfling
i hate all the dumb girls who would vote for a woman for pres simply because they're women. y'know they hold some deep core values.

I understand what you are saying, but I feel like there's a hell of a lot of men who between a woman and a man would vote for the man 100% of the time even if he was retarded.

LZ
What I'm out for is a good time. All the rest is propaganda.

Member 71

Level 19.91

Mar 2006

Old Aug 21, 2006, 04:09 PM #43 of 45
I would just like to say that I firmly believe that if Hillary were to run for and win the presidency, it would be to exploit a loophole in the Twenty-second Amendment. Bill Clinton can't run for president anymore, but Hillary Clinton can. To the public, it will seem as if Hillary is in charge of the Executive Branch. But in reality, unbeknownst to all except those at the very, very top, it will be Bill who is making the decisions, coaching his wife every night in bed on what to say to her advisors the next day, "suggesting" whether or not to veto the latest hot-button issue bill, and "proofreading" all her speeches.

The front will never be exposed. Sure, there will be a few who become suspicious, but no hard evidence will ever be presented - most people will never be able to dig up enough proof to convince the world of the shocking truth, and those that are high enough on the ladder to bring down the Clintons would most certainly go down with them, and thus would never try. They will simply stay complacent and try to ignore the situation. And heck, if the U.S. isn't going through some huge crisis and they agree with the way Bill is managing things, they will simply think to themselves "Yeah, he's deceiving the country, but he definitely hasn't ruined it, so is it really such a bad thing?"

Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Aug 21, 2006, 06:46 PM Local time: Aug 21, 2006, 06:46 PM #44 of 45
Originally Posted by lonympics
You bumped this thread to say that?

Stay gone.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Next President, Cat Fight, Hillary Clinton vs Condoleezza Rice