Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Bush makes USA look bad
Closed Thread

Jonus
the other me

Member 437

Level 5.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 04:22 PM #1 of 13
Bush makes USA look bad

I know its sort of repetitive, but i want to ask how ppl consider bushs actions at this point.

1. There has never been been a program for nuclear weapons in iraq
2. There has never been been a mobile biological-weapon labority in iraq
3. There has been no connection between al-Qaida and Saddam Hussein
4. There is no free democracy in iraq now, instead it's murder and mayhem

These are facts and if you still don't believe in these things then fox and co has washed your brain very proper.

In the last interview i saw from bush he compared himself to george washington. He said that coming generations have to judge him, because today no one has a clear understanding of his actions.

A day later or so he confessed that CIA indeed tortured supposed terrorists in the eastern EU. A half year ago he said just the opposite. Really, wtf

Jam it back in, in the dark.
knkwzrd
you know i'm ready to party because my pants have a picture of ice cream cake on them

Member 482

Level 45.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 04:26 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2006, 03:26 PM #2 of 13
Originally Posted by Jonus
A day later or so he confessed that CIA indeed tortured supposed terrorists in the eastern EU.
No, he admitted that the CIA had prisons in Europe. He didn't admit torture.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Jonus
the other me

Member 437

Level 5.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 04:30 PM #3 of 13
Originally Posted by knkwzrd
No, he admitted that the CIA had prisons in Europe. He didn't admit torture.
Well i know of a german who had been captured and turtured for month just because he had the same name as a terrorist. So keep spinning some words arround if that makes things righter for you.

And sorry i have to correct myself, it wasnt bush it was Condoleezza Rice who said that:
Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_site
that U.S. had not violated any country's sovereignty in the rendition of terrorism suspects, and that individuals were never rendered to countries where it was believed that they might be tortured. Some media sources have noted her comments do not exclude the possibility of covert prison sites operated with the knowledge of the "host" nation,[39] or the possibility that promises by such "host" nations that they will refrain from torture may not be genuine.[40] Indeed, on September 6, 2006 President Bush finally publically admitted the existencence of the secret prisons[41] and that many of the detainees held there were being transferred to Guantanamo Bay[42].

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by Jonus; Sep 8, 2006 at 04:43 PM.
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 04:31 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2006, 10:31 PM #4 of 13
I support the installation of prisons in the eastern part of the European Union, we can save a lot of money that way.

4. There is no free democracy in iraq now
matter of opinion. It's not less democratic than before the war.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Jonus
the other me

Member 437

Level 5.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 04:34 PM #5 of 13
But all these small things really don't matter to me at all. Its just that everything he made of the USA goverment makes USA just look very bad.

Remember the "Axis of Weasels"? Those guys didn't buy all that shit from day one. Thats why none of those nations set a foot into iraq. So please don't blame the US intelligence for anything, because no one with common sense would accept that they did knew less then those in the "Axis of Weasels".

And please don't think that anything of that makes me happy - Its saddening.

Originally Posted by Musharraf
I support the installation of prisons in the eastern part of the European Union, we can save a lot of money that way.
Yes money is all that matters ...

Originally Posted by Musharraf
matter of opinion. It's not less democratic than before the war.
Well so you aggree that USA wasted billons of $$$ and 1500 soldiers lives down there for nothing?

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Jonus; Sep 8, 2006 at 05:05 PM.
Night Phoenix
The Last Great Hopeā„¢

Member 668

Level 20.50

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 05:48 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2006, 05:48 PM #6 of 13
Quote:
Well i know of a german who had been captured and turtured for month just because he had the same name as a terrorist.
Really now? What's his name? Who tortured him? Is there proof that he was indeed tortured? Where those who tortured him prosecuted?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Jonus
the other me

Member 437

Level 5.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 06:11 PM #7 of 13
Originally Posted by Night Phoenix
Really now? What's his name? Who tortured him? Is there proof that he was indeed tortured? Where those who tortured him prosecuted?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khaled_el-Masri

But i know one thing for sure Night Phoenix, that your "faith" in bush will never falter. You just keep words spinning and mixing up till everything is "right" in your kind of mind.

I tell you what, saying that something is true, doesn't actually make it true. And your stupid questions do nothing more then to let you look so.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Jonus; Sep 8, 2006 at 06:16 PM.
knkwzrd
you know i'm ready to party because my pants have a picture of ice cream cake on them

Member 482

Level 45.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 06:28 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2006, 05:28 PM #8 of 13
Well i know of a german who had been captured and turtured for month just because he had the same name as a terrorist. So keep spinning some words arround if that makes things righter for you.

And sorry i have to correct myself, it wasnt bush it was Condoleezza Rice who said that:
Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_site
that U.S. had not violated any country's sovereignty in the rendition of terrorism suspects, and that individuals were never rendered to countries where it was believed that they might be tortured. Some media sources have noted her comments do not exclude the possibility of covert prison sites operated with the knowledge of the "host" nation,[39] or the possibility that promises by such "host" nations that they will refrain from torture may not be genuine.[40] Indeed, on September 6, 2006 President Bush finally publically admitted the existencence of the secret prisons[41] and that many of the detainees held there were being transferred to Guantanamo Bay[42].
The wikipedia quote that you attribute to Condoleezza Rice here says exactly what I said -- that they admitted to having prisons but not to torture.

I tell you what, saying that something is true, doesn't actually make it true.
All Night Phoenix did was ask questions, how does this apply in the slightest? Try to listen to you're own advice. The only source you've cited so far is a wikipedia page, and even then the information you cut and pasted didn't back up your point.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Jonus
the other me

Member 437

Level 5.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 06:46 PM #9 of 13
The wikipedia quote that you attribute to Condoleezza Rice here says exactly what I said -- that they admitted to having prisons but not to torture.
I won't look that up for you in the www, because i can't tell you what you have to believe or not. If you think the CIA has secret prisons and no one there gets tortured or anything, then thats fine with me.

All Night Phoenix did was ask questions, how does this apply in the slightest? Try to listen to you're own advice. The only source you've cited so far is a wikipedia page, and even then the information you cut and pasted didn't back up your point.
Because i know that my words will never really reach NP.

I can't tell him what is true or false - Only Bush can.

And what backup does my point need? Is there anything that i could post here that would make you think about how bush makes the USA look bad? Just listen to him for a while and if you can't figure out that something is wrong with him, then something is wrong with you. In the last interview i saw he suggested that he is as important as george washington, do you understand that?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Jonus; Sep 8, 2006 at 06:53 PM.
knkwzrd

Member 482

Level 45.24

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 07:03 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2006, 06:03 PM #10 of 13
And what backup does my point need? Is there anything that i could post here that would make you think about how bush makes the USA look bad? Just listen to him for a while and if you can't figure out that something is wrong with him, then something is wrong with you. In the last interview i saw he suggested that he is as important as george washington, do you understand that?
I live in Canada and politically I'm a left-leaning libertarian. I know how bad Bush is making the U.S. look. You can't assume that I support Bush because I correct something false that you have written. I have not stated whether or not I believe they used torture methods, simply that they have not admitted it. Liberals who have a "with us or against us" attitude are just as bad as conservatives in my books.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by knkwzrd; Sep 8, 2006 at 07:06 PM.
Jonus
the other me

Member 437

Level 5.67

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 07:19 PM #11 of 13
You can't assume that I support Bush because I correct something false that you have written.
Where did i say you support bush?

I have not stated whether or not I believe they used torture methods, simply that they have not admitted it.
Well to me that is a matter of common sense. Remember when Cheney tried to push senators for exemption to CIA torture ban? Why would you do something like that if you don't torture at all?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Meth
I'm not entirely joking.

Member 565

Level 26.04

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 08:08 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2006, 07:08 PM #12 of 13
Because i know that my words will never really reach NP.
I doubt your words will really reach anybody. When was the last time you posted something and somebody responded with, "Geeze, Jonus, I never thought of it like that before! Boy, you've really changed my perspective!" Why the hell did you even make this thread? There are plenty of others in here where we rant on and on about differences of opinion about Bush.

And for the record, Bush and Washington are similar; they share a couple initials. :lolsign:

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Lord Styphon
Malevolently Mercurial

Member 3

Level 50.41

Feb 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 08:19 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2006, 08:19 PM #13 of 13
All I see here is a thread made to say "bush sux lolol" and a budding flame war, neither of which we need.

How ya doing, buddy?
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Bush makes USA look bad