Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Immigration Undermined By Another Self-Absorbed Activist
Closed Thread

Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Aug 19, 2006, 10:23 PM #1 of 22
Immigration Undermined By Another Self-Absorbed Activist

Quote:
Immigration enforcement officers do not plan to enter a church where a single mother sought sanctuary rather than submit to deportation to Mexico, a government official said Friday.
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/19/act....ap/index.html

The fuck is wrong with these people? They break the law and expect not to be punished? I'm sorry but the fact that the government refuses to go into a church is absurd; either knock the building down with her in it or starve her out.

This kind of stuff is nonsense. Discuss.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Cal
_

Member 76

Level 25.37

Mar 2006

Old Aug 19, 2006, 10:41 PM Local time: Aug 20, 2006, 01:41 PM #2 of 22
Immigration dare not remove her from the church because it would look awful on TV, not because a bunch of sleevehearts are barring their entrance.

Come on, LeHah.

Are deportations a case-by-case affair that takes into account family arrangements, etc. or is it simply citizen stays, non-citizen pisses off?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
LlooooydGEEEOOORGE

Last edited by Cal; Aug 19, 2006 at 10:45 PM.
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Aug 19, 2006, 10:45 PM #3 of 22
Originally Posted by Cal
Immigration dare not remove her from the church because it would look awful on TV.
Obviously. It's just that considering the world we've made for ourselves, who gives a shit about God?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Aug 19, 2006, 10:54 PM #4 of 22
Originally Posted by Devo
Plenty of people give a crap about their PR, I'd be willing to bet most politicians give a bigger shit about looking good for voters than doing the lawful thing.
While I agree with this - can we get a big more back on the specific subject?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Cal
_

Member 76

Level 25.37

Mar 2006

Old Aug 19, 2006, 10:55 PM Local time: Aug 20, 2006, 01:55 PM #5 of 22
Church-state separation, or CNN being a felony?

I was speaking idiomatically.
LlooooydGEEEOOORGE
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Aug 19, 2006, 10:56 PM #6 of 22
Originally Posted by Cal
Church-state separation, or CNN being a felony?
Touche

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 01:27 AM Local time: Aug 20, 2006, 01:27 AM #7 of 22
You can't just claim sanctuary in a church anymore. This isn't the fucking Dark Ages.

Unless of course, there's some statute that's a holdover from 18th Century Law, or some retard judge recognizes some ancient Sumerian law.

FELIPE NO
gren
Welcome to Raikhad

Member 2719

Level 7.65

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 02:31 AM #8 of 22
I pirate DVDs like the devil and I don't expect to get into trouble...

Obviously, that's not the point. I just think it's a smart move because she will get sympathy and media attention for it. I still don't know if her son is a citizen they said he was and then someone said no. I don't find her actions so extraordinary. I'd do the same... except, I'd garner little sympathy. You can't starve her out because most priests (assuming it was Catholic) wouldn't stop giving her food (and rightly so) just because she was an illegal immigrant. I suppose my somewhat liberal views on immigration law color my perspective on this. But, if they want to get her out... pay the media price.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 03:33 AM Local time: Aug 20, 2006, 03:33 AM #9 of 22
They might figure it's better she's a burden of the church than the state.

Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 08:22 AM #10 of 22
I say we just send a bunch of jews in. That'll get around her ideas.

Adamgian
Political Palace Denizen

Member 1443

Level 14.20

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 08:45 AM #11 of 22
It's foolish to start even trying to deport every illegal though, there are simply too many and too vital to the US economy. No, let her stay, and the US government should get a sensible immigration policy in action.

Night Phoenix
The Last Great Hopeâ„¢

Member 668

Level 20.50

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 08:48 AM Local time: Aug 20, 2006, 08:48 AM #12 of 22
Immigrants being vital to the economy is largely laughable.

And the very fact that you liberals use a 'well, they make us money' argument to justify breaking the law shows just how ridiculously hypocritical you are.

gren
Welcome to Raikhad

Member 2719

Level 7.65

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 09:47 AM #13 of 22
Adamgian, the problem with letting a high profile case is that it specifically sends the message "come and we won't enforce our law" whereas "come and we likely won't find you but if we do you're gone" is at least a slight deterrent.

Night Phoenix, how is their economic-ness laughable? You need to explain. It's obvious that they aren't all good or bad. They do help bring down prices by being cheaper labor. They can harm Americans looking for job. So, explain your complaint against them. Also, how is it hypocritical? I mean, it could be... but is supporting ignoring illegal immigrants inherently hypocritical?

Adamgian
Political Palace Denizen

Member 1443

Level 14.20

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 10:24 AM #14 of 22
Quote:
Immigrants being vital to the economy is largely laughable.

And the very fact that you liberals use a 'well, they make us money' argument to justify breaking the law shows just how ridiculously hypocritical you are.
Oh? Illegal immigrants continue to take jobs most Americans simply refuse to take, especially farm jobs in the south, or heavy labor jobs. There are roughly 12 million of them, 7.5 million of whom have jobs. It doesn't take an economist to figure out the impact of ending 7.5 million low paid jobs that nobody else would take.

It's not hypocritical either. Nobody is advocating for the policy to stay the same, becuase it just simply doesn't work, and the idea of tougher border regulations and a 700 mile fence working is simply naive.

While certainly not something entirely wanted, what needs to happen is a blanket amnesty and more work in developing and furthering economic ties between Mexico and the US. As long as there is a nation as poor as Mexico with a border as long as it's bordering the US, there will be illegal immigrants in the thousands. By toughening in this way, you are simply deciding whether you want them out in the open and to become more productive members of society or chase them underground.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illegal...ion_in_america

Most amazing jew boots
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 10:33 AM #15 of 22
Quote Wikipedia again, and I close the thread, asshole. You can't trust anything on there for any kind of fact if any Joe Schmo can edit it. I don't tolerate fucking asinine ass-fuck bullshit in real life, so don't expect me to be any nicer anywhere else. Stop being stupid on my internet.

As for supporting illegal immigrants, the problem with them is two fold:

1.) They don't pay taxes on anything, as they don't have recognized Social Security cards or any sort of federal identification.

2.) They undermine an already established immigration system that WORKS. They just don't want to be bothered coming into the country legally, despite having the option to.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Misogynyst Gynecologist; Aug 20, 2006 at 10:37 AM.
Marco
Rossi

Member 598

Level 17.68

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 12:30 PM #16 of 22
Originally Posted by LeHah
1.) They don't pay taxes on anything, as they don't have recognized Social Security cards or any sort of federal identification.
Argh. I explained this five fucking times to you already. The last court ruling on immigration put the burden of immigration control on the employers, who are not supposed to hire anyone without a social security card.

The illegal aliens get fake ssns, and the employers do nothing because they WANT the work of illegal immigrants.

When april rolls around, the aliens obviously cannot claim back their taxes on their fake ssns. So, for a fact, aliens pay more taxes than you.

Quote:
fucking asinine ass-fuck bullshit
To be this angry and this stupid you have to make minimum wage, or be a clerk, or some sort of manual laborer.

You didn't go to college either, I bet. At least not a good one.

Most amazing jew boots
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 12:51 PM #17 of 22
Originally Posted by gukarma
When april rolls around, the aliens obviously cannot claim back their taxes on their fake ssns. So, for a fact, aliens pay more taxes than you.
How does not claiming equate to paying more than someone else? If the company is hiring illegal immigrants, why would they attempt to claim their work, knowing its illegal? They can't claim illiegal immigrants because they'd be arrested. HENCE THE WORD ILLEGAL.

Theres a fucking hole the size of a house in your logic.

To be this angry and this stupid you have to make minimum wage, or be a clerk, or some sort of manual laborer.

You didn't go to college either, I bet. At least not a good one.
Uh, I work at a University? It allows me to avoid paying $40,000, unlike your dumb ass - I get my schooling for free for being an employee. Fucking idiot.

Marco
Rossi

Member 598

Level 17.68

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 01:01 PM #18 of 22
How does not claiming equate to paying more than someone else? If the company is hiring illegal immigrants, why would they attempt to claim their work, knowing its illegal? They can't claim illiegal immigrants because they'd be arrested. HENCE THE WORD ILLEGAL.

Theres a fucking hole the size of a house in your logic.
Not claiming equates paying more taxes than you are supposed to.

Quote:
Uh, I work at a University? It allows me to avoid paying $40,000, unlike your dumb ass - I get my schooling for free for being an employee. Fucking idiot.
I got a full scholarship to the school I am attending.

Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 01:34 PM #19 of 22
Not claiming equates paying more taxes than you are supposed to.
Thats because the employer doesn't want to go to jail. So just how many employers are doing this to cover their ass and how much money is NOT going into Federal hands?

I got a full scholarship to the school I am attending.
You think this is meant to impress me?

Marco
Rossi

Member 598

Level 17.68

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 02:17 PM #20 of 22
Thats because the employer doesn't want to go to jail. So just how many employers are doing this to cover their ass and how much money is NOT going into Federal hands?
Let me try to explain this again: tax rebates are substantial to those of small income. To receive these tax rebates you have to register and claim them, something you can only do with a legan SSN. Illegal immigrants do not do that, thus not claiming tax money that they would otherwise be able to if they were citizens.

By extension, illegal immigrants of lower incomes (i.e. ALL OF THEM) OVERPAY taxes.

Lather rinse repeat because you are retarded.

Quote:
You think this is meant to impress me?
No, it's a response to what you said, which, likewise, did not impress me one bit.

The hatred is mutual, fagget.

Adamgian
Political Palace Denizen

Member 1443

Level 14.20

Mar 2006

Old Aug 20, 2006, 06:36 PM #21 of 22
Quote:
Quote Wikipedia again, and I close the thread, asshole. You can't trust anything on there for any kind of fact if any Joe Schmo can edit it. I don't tolerate fucking asinine ass-fuck bullshit in real life, so don't expect me to be any nicer anywhere else. Stop being stupid on my internet.
If you bothered to look at the statistic horeshit, you'd realize it was referenced from a Pew Hispanic Center record. Learn to read asshole.

Quote:

2.) They undermine an already established immigration system that WORKS. They just don't want to be bothered coming into the country legally, despite having the option to.
There are 12 million illegals in the United States, it is ludacris to even attempt to say the system works. Despite the debate on the issue, both sides (Dem's and GOP) both believe the current system just doesn't work.

Grow up retard.

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Immigration Undermined By Another Self-Absorbed Activist