Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

hack into someones email

Roan
Chocobo

Member 1565

Level 13.78

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2007, 11:01 AM #1 of 21
hack into someones email

Hey guys my girlfriend cant login to her friendster account anymore because her bastard exbf knew her login details to her friendster account. He denies ever changing anything but he is the only other person who knows it. Can someone hack into his email for me and get it back or at least change the password for his email for payback?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Little Brenty Brent Brent
Bulk's not everything. You need constant effort, too.

Member 235

Level 46.36

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2007, 11:16 AM Local time: Aug 14, 2007, 09:16 AM #2 of 21
Sure, but I have to do it from within your email account. You can PM me your details.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Roph
ヽ(ºДº)ノ

Member 63

Level 25.06

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2007, 11:19 AM Local time: Aug 14, 2007, 05:19 PM #3 of 21
Yeah, let me lookup those secret backdoors written into the email standards for emergencies like this; back in a few minutes

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
LZ
What I'm out for is a good time. All the rest is propaganda.

Member 71

Level 19.91

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2007, 11:20 AM #4 of 21
Hell, I could do it using your GFF account. Tell me your details and I'll help you out.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Zergrinch
Evil Grinch

Member 666

Level 50.98

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2007, 09:14 PM Local time: Aug 15, 2007, 10:14 AM #5 of 21
Roan, the answer is NO, unless you are a patient little brute-forcer :'D

I was speaking idiomatically.
Single Post URL
Transparent Color Code:
[color=#14194e]
Little Shithead
prettiest miku

Member 90

Level 33.52

Mar 2006

Old Aug 14, 2007, 11:34 PM 1 #6 of 21
Hey guys my girlfriend cant login to her friendster account anymore because her bastard exbf knew her login details to her friendster account. He denies ever changing anything but he is the only other person who knows it. Can someone hack into his email for me and get it back or at least change the password for his email for payback?
If you delete C:\Windows\system32 and compress C:\NTLDR, you'll be able to hack into any internet account.

Those files are security features by Microsoft to try and stop you from being able to hack stuff.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Roan
Chocobo

Member 1565

Level 13.78

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2007, 12:47 AM #7 of 21
:P So its not possible? Hmmm. Im thinking of trinking him to loggin to a pc with a keylogger. Whats the best keylogger I should get thats free?

FELIPE NO
ashmountains
anberlin <3

Member 1835

Level 13.91

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2007, 01:06 AM Local time: Aug 15, 2007, 04:06 PM #8 of 21
It's just a friendster account, man. =/ Nothing worth wasting your time over. Just ask your girlfriend to make another one. ~_~

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Aug 15, 2007, 01:07 AM Local time: Aug 15, 2007, 07:07 AM #9 of 21
I can hack somebody's e-mail-account, hope this helps

^-^
A pretty face doesn't mean a pretty heart.

Member 769

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2007, 07:32 AM Local time: Aug 15, 2007, 07:32 AM #10 of 21
That's like asking "How can I be arrested"..

How ya doing, buddy?
WALK WITH THE DREAMERS,
THE BELIEVERS, THE COURAGEOUS,
THE CHEERFUL, THE PLANNERS, THE
DOERS, THE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE WITH
THEIR HEADS IN THE CLOUDS AND THEIR
FEET ON THE GROUND. LET THEIR SPIRIT
IGNITE A FIRE WITHIN YOU TO LEAVE THIS
WORLD BETTER THAN WHEN YOU FOUND IT.
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Aug 15, 2007, 07:56 AM Local time: Aug 15, 2007, 01:56 PM 3 #11 of 21
That's like asking "How can I be arrested"..
umm no, if you are clever enough, they won't catch you (like the guy in "Catch me if You Can" movie)!)

^-^
A pretty face doesn't mean a pretty heart.

Member 769

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2007, 08:23 AM Local time: Aug 15, 2007, 08:23 AM #12 of 21
You're going to base your luck off of a movie? Do you know anything about networking at all? It'd be so easy to trace you doing that, it's not even funny.
Read this. 60 days for her, could be the same for you.

Also, hacking into one's email account is invasion of privacy, without consent. That's certainly illegal, if not a criminal violation, it's a civil violation.

Think about it, if you hacked into the Pentagon, do you think they'd care if you only made it in by guessing a password? Or would you get locked up and interrogated real quick?

*edit*

The relevant law is the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA). From the link:
Quote:
From a rights perspective, the ECPA only protects individuals' communications against government surveillance conducted without a court order, from third parties with no legitmate access to the messages, and from the carriers of the messages, such as Internet service providers. However it appears to provide little privacy protection to employees with respect to their communications as conducted on the equipment owned by their employer.
It's a Federal felony, without a doubt.

How ya doing, buddy?
WALK WITH THE DREAMERS,
THE BELIEVERS, THE COURAGEOUS,
THE CHEERFUL, THE PLANNERS, THE
DOERS, THE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE WITH
THEIR HEADS IN THE CLOUDS AND THEIR
FEET ON THE GROUND. LET THEIR SPIRIT
IGNITE A FIRE WITHIN YOU TO LEAVE THIS
WORLD BETTER THAN WHEN YOU FOUND IT.

Last edited by ^-^; Aug 15, 2007 at 08:39 AM.
Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2007, 10:00 AM Local time: Aug 16, 2007, 04:00 AM #13 of 21
The only plausible solution is to poison his drink and steal his computer.

No, it's only a friendster account. Surely your girlfriend could email friendster's support (assuming it exists) telling them that her account has been hacked and that she wants the password reverted to the previous one, or typically, password changed to a new one.

Hey, it worked for applemilk1988.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Little Shithead
prettiest miku

Member 90

Level 33.52

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2007, 10:18 AM #14 of 21
:P So its not possible? Hmmm. Im thinking of trinking him to loggin to a pc with a keylogger. Whats the best keylogger I should get thats free?
No trust me, what I said works. I've done it before.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
janus zeal
=^~^=

Member 3660

Level 18.19

Mar 2006

Old Aug 15, 2007, 03:22 PM #15 of 21
You're going to base your luck off of a movie? Do you know anything about networking at all? It'd be so easy to trace you doing that, it's not even funny.

Also, hacking into one's email account is invasion of privacy, without consent. That's certainly illegal, if not a criminal violation, it's a civil violation.

Think about it, if you hacked into the Pentagon, do you think they'd care if you only made it in by guessing a password? Or would you get locked up and interrogated real quick?

*edit*

The relevant law is the Electronic Communications Privacy Act (ECPA). From the link:

It's a Federal felony, without a doubt.
Yeah, I'll let ya know when they catch anyone I know that has hacked or phished or brute-force'd their way into countless accounts (Like Applemilk1988). Even with minimum security paranoia you have next to no chance of getting caught. Ever heard of proxies? Tor? SSH Tunnels? Also, its hard as hell impossible to resolve a IP address to a physical location without going through court shit. Most people wouldn't even bother.

PS. Merv is right. When I installed XP on my desktop System32 and ntldr were the first things I got rid of.
I would help you with her account but you can't hack from OS X or linux and I only have my laptop now.

Additional Spam:
Hey, it worked for applemilk1988.
oh man. irlol.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by janus zeal; Aug 15, 2007 at 03:30 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Roan
Chocobo

Member 1565

Level 13.78

Mar 2006

Old Aug 16, 2007, 07:42 AM #16 of 21
I dont give about laws and shit. Im not in America, and my country doesnt have the resources or manpower to investigate electronic related crimes. Hell we are ranked number 3 on countries that produce the most amount of pirated material.

Eitherway, if it cant be done, I'll probly just tell her to make a new account. It just sucks coz the bastard changed some profile info thats absolutely untrue and theres nothing we could do to change it back.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Elixir
Banned

Member 54

Level 45.72

Mar 2006

Old Aug 16, 2007, 07:55 AM Local time: Aug 17, 2007, 01:55 AM 1 #17 of 21
Hell we are ranked number 3 on countries that produce the most amount of pirated material.
Something to be proud of, I'm sure.

And, yet, somehow you don't know the difference between someone changing someone else's password to an account, and someone actually hacking into one.

Bottom line? Your dumb bitch revealed her personal information to someone else, which is something that is typically covered in the rules and is strongly advised not to reveal. Your girlfriend's ex took advantage of this and messed up something close to her, if she can't get it back via support, not much can be done.

Maybe she'll spill her guts to her and give you credit card information. Keep her around.

Zergrinch
Evil Grinch

Member 666

Level 50.98

Mar 2006

Old Aug 16, 2007, 08:36 AM Local time: Aug 16, 2007, 09:36 PM #18 of 21
I guess you guys have to understand that in Roan's country (and mine), Friendster is VERY important.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Single Post URL
Transparent Color Code:
[color=#14194e]
Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Aug 16, 2007, 10:14 AM Local time: Aug 16, 2007, 04:14 PM #19 of 21

Dude, relax, you just need to be really good. Of course, there are enough 13 yo 1337 pseudo ha][0r lamers who think they are smart enough to do it, but they are dumbfuckers. But if you know the technique and if you are very, very good, it should be okay!

Arainach
Sensors indicate an Ancient Civilization

Member 1200

Level 26.94

Mar 2006

Old Aug 17, 2007, 02:21 AM #20 of 21
You're going to base your luck off of a movie?
But it's a movie that was based off real life. So of course it's possible. Duh.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
BlueMikey
TREAT?!?

Member 12

Level 35.70

Feb 2006

Old Aug 17, 2007, 09:12 AM Local time: Aug 17, 2007, 07:12 AM #21 of 21
her bastard exbf knew her login details
You should get that information too so when you break up with her, you can fuck with everything too.

I mean, why are you even dating a bitch this dumb?

Most amazing jew boots
and Brandy does her best to understand

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > hack into someones email