Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

shopping for cars

Radez
Holy Chocobo

Member 2915

Level 31.81

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 11:37 PM #1 of 3
shopping for cars

Howdy,

I know jack shit about cars, and I need to buy one before the end of next month. I can go as high as 5000 total, I think. What things should I consider when looking for a car? What things should I look out for? And as a long shot, anyone in the Boston area want to go car shopping with me who has more of a clue...or any clue for that matter?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
*AkirA*
Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 11:40 PM #2 of 3
Good gas mileage is a plus.

5000 dollars is kinda tight, but you could get a great used car. Just be sure to have someone who knows a bit about cars to go with you to make sure your not getting gyped on your used ride.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
galen
lost control then i got it back now my position has changed

Member 655

Level 25.35

Mar 2006

Old Sep 24, 2006, 11:45 PM Local time: Sep 24, 2006, 09:45 PM #3 of 3
Dont forget to take into account all the taxes and fees you will have to pay. If you can spend 5,000 at maximum, then I'd keep your prospects around 4,000-4,500.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > shopping for cars