Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[DS] Onionknight Final Fantasy: Smugasfuck Call - You bought DLC, Kupo

The Plane Is A Tiger
Time Traveling Consequences

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2014, 05:27 PM #126 of 165
I've got 2-3 Black Shard maps that I could share over VS. I'm honestly not sure how many characters I have left to unlock. I wish there was a way to easily check that in-game. I did one quest for green shards without realizing I'd already unlocked all of the green people.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2014, 09:44 PM #127 of 165
I've got a quest that has two bosses that each give 2 black shards, I think it's a medium or long map though at high level but I can hook you up with that if needed. I know there's also a map floating around that gives 6 black shards but I don't have that one yet.

In general the only way to tell in-game if you're missing a character is to check the silhouettes in the character select screen, but like I mentioned earlier if you currently have 0 shards of a color any characters you have locked behind that color don't show up there, which is a pain in the ass.

FELIPE NO
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Nov 6, 2014, 10:50 PM #128 of 165
BRAVELY DEFAULT MUSIC GETTING ADDED AWWW FUCKING SHIT

THEATRHYTHM FINAL FANTASY CURTAIN CALL | SQUARE ENIX

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Dec 10, 2014, 07:09 AM #129 of 165
Theatrhythm Dragon Quest

How ya doing, buddy?
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Dec 10, 2014, 02:05 PM #130 of 165
Half the tracks will just be remixes of the overture, but it's still gonna be good.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 10, 2014, 06:55 PM #131 of 165
Curious if it comes to the West. I imagine that the localization cost for these is probably super minimal, but S-E makes bizarre decisions. Maybe download only or something.

Still bummed we haven't gotten any word on the Bravely Default DLC coming out here. Even if that winds up coming over I would still like them to support Curtain Call with more crazy DLC stuff like it sounded like they intended.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
SuperSonic
True_Blue

Member 163

Level 40.01

Mar 2006

Old Dec 20, 2014, 01:14 PM #132 of 165
Looks like Curtain Call isn't done quite yet:

Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana Tracks Coming To Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call

Most amazing jew boots
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Dec 20, 2014, 01:19 PM #133 of 165
Yeah I am super pumped about that, but keeping my expectations in check until we get confirmation on whether or not that is hitting the US. We still haven't gotten the Bravely Default DLC.

I was speaking idiomatically.
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jan 7, 2015, 04:11 PM 1 #134 of 165
Even more DLC announced today including Xenogears and Seiken Densetsu 3!

Final Fantasy VII – Opening Bombing Mission (BMS)

Final Fantasy XIV – Primal Judgment

SaGa Frontier – Last Battle –T260G-

Final Fantasy Adventure – In Search of the Sacred Sword

Seiken Densetsu 3 – Sacrifice Part 3

Xenogears – Soaring the Skies

Most amazing jew boots
Jurassic Park Chocolate Raptor
Reactor online.
Sensors online.
Weapons online.
All systems nominal.

Member 80

Level 56.91

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2015, 12:22 PM Local time: Jan 8, 2015, 11:22 AM #135 of 165
What gets me hard in this pack is the battle with GenocideHeart from SaGa Frontier. Quite frankly that whole soundtrack rules and they managed to pick the best battle theme out of it.

Interested in what the background and etc will look like.

Flight is also completely boss and Sacrifice is like SD3's version of Meridian Dance so that's just awesome.

The others are take it or leave it. Sacred Sword is good though.

FELIPE NO
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jan 8, 2015, 02:22 PM #136 of 165
I figured you'd lose your mind when you saw both a Xenogears track and the SaGa final battle theme you've been raving about. They all came out today too, so no waiting for months like the Bravely Default DLC.

wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Jan 9, 2015, 03:36 PM #137 of 165
So I've got the game now. Already got Meridian Dance because hot as fuck. I need to play with some of y'all.

Also, I've only played online International with Europeans, and I'm still getting my ass handed to me on Expert. Thankfully it's barely losing, but still. The few times I've won? It's been on one of the NES/SNES era songs.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.

Last edited by wvlfpvp; Jan 9, 2015 at 03:42 PM.
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jan 9, 2015, 04:08 PM #138 of 165
Playing songs from FF 1-6, Tactics, or Crystal Chronicles trips a lot of people up in my experience. Most of the challengers I've met online only pick the newer songs. Then just pray you don't get hit with Random Speed or Judgement too much.

Most amazing jew boots
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Jan 9, 2015, 06:33 PM #139 of 165
Also word is that there's another DLC pack coming to all regions on January 22nd; looks like maybe they're making a habit of these bi-weekly new releases?

Angel of Light
A Confused Mansbridge

Member 6635

Level 26.61

May 2006

Old Jan 10, 2015, 12:20 AM Local time: Jan 10, 2015, 01:50 AM 1 #140 of 165
310,000 rhythmia and counting.

Only ten songs away from triple SSS all songs on basic/expert and filling out the critical charts as well.

The Ultimate songs could take a while, but I managed to pass Force Your Way (Ultimate) but the best score I've gotten on it so far is 8.2 million.

Just resetting people's levels right now and trying to find all the rest of the rare and premium cards.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
wvlfpvp

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Jan 11, 2015, 05:27 PM #141 of 165
Playing songs from FF 1-6, Tactics, or Crystal Chronicles trips a lot of people up in my experience. Most of the challengers I've met online only pick the newer songs. Then just pray you don't get hit with Random Speed or Judgement too much.
What's fun is hopping on to play a song or two because you have 5 minutes, and then the d-bag chooses OWA.

At least I have Get Good.

Angel of Light
A Confused Mansbridge

Member 6635

Level 26.61

May 2006

Old Jan 16, 2015, 12:05 AM Local time: Jan 16, 2015, 01:35 AM #142 of 165
All songs on basic/expert mode have been completely chained and their critical charts are maxed out as well.

I think I got about 22 trophies left to go and I have about maybe 50 or 60 songs on ultimate mode perfect chained and their critical charts filled out. I think for now I'll stick to quest mode for a while and hopefully I can beat feral chaos as a final boss so I can obtain that trophy.

The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jan 21, 2015, 03:19 AM 2 #143 of 165
New DLC announced for Japan tomorrow! The highlights include 2 more Chrono Trigger tracks and 2 tracks from The World Ends With You. It's unclear when it'll come out in the west, but tomorrow is a possibility.

[BMS] Liberi Fatali (Final Fantasy VIII)
[BMS] The Last Battle (Romancing SaGa 3)
[BMS] World Revolution (Chrono Trigger)
[FMS] Wind Scene (Chrono Trigger)
[BMS] Twister (The World Ends With You)
[FMS] Calling (The World Ends With You)

World Revolution is probably my second favorite Chrono Trigger song, and you can't go wrong with TWEWY. Here's hoping for To Far Away Times and Deja Vu making it into the next round of DLC.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by The Plane Is A Tiger; Jan 21, 2015 at 03:22 AM.
wvlfpvp

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Jan 21, 2015, 09:12 PM #144 of 165
Oh dammit. I knew I should have saved my money for World Revolution. Also, picked up a Long Quest with stuff for Gold, Silver, and Black if anyone here still needs shards.

Last edited by wvlfpvp; Jan 21, 2015 at 09:16 PM.
Scent of a Grundle
Mountain Chocobo

Member 32415

Level 28.14

Dec 2008

Old Jan 22, 2015, 03:15 AM Local time: Jan 22, 2015, 02:15 AM #145 of 165
Aww yeah TWEWY songs might be the first DLC i get for this game. I'm still not even close to being done with it, there's just so much else to do. Still have to keep trying to unlock all the characters.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Jan 22, 2015, 07:05 AM #146 of 165
Their continued support has really gotten me back into the game. Was still playing religiously every day up until about Thanksgiving, then we got a cat and a bunch of other stuff and I'd just been busy. But over the last few weeks I'm back to at least doing the Daily songs and trying to sneak in some other stuff. Long term I still want to get all of the in-game achievements, going to need to rent a 2nd copy so I can cheese the Local Battle wins one though :/

Also I would kill for Far Away Times and Frog's Theme and some of the other SaGa Frontier boss themes (they've picked good ones, but none of my favorites), but so far they've done pretty well. Calling has me finally wanting to open our sealed day one copy of TWEWY lol.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jan 22, 2015, 03:28 PM 1 #147 of 165
According to Siliconera the new DLC came out today for NA, and the next batch of songs is scheduled for February 19th. It's too bad they're breaking this nice 2 week cycle they've had going, but at least it's confirmed that more is coming.

SailorDaravon
Mountain Chocobo

Member 204

Level 28.55

Mar 2006

Old Jan 22, 2015, 09:38 PM #148 of 165
Yeah the new DLC is indeed out. Twister is the odd one out just because it's SUPER short (clocks in at like 1:15 or something around there) so I'd maybe stay away from that, but everything else is great. It's actually kind of crazy that it took 2 games and tons of DLC packs to get Liberi Fatali in the game. Wind Scene wouldn't have been my first CT pick but it's good, and I really love the background they did for it (including a Frog cameo!). I will still flip out if Frog's Theme, Battle with Magus or To Far Away Times get added.

Honestly at this point I'm just still super thrilled they're even supporting the game at all, much less branching out to all kinds of games, never would have thought it of S-E. Especially with the same developer working on the Dragon Quest Theatrhythm game. The month delay could have been them waiting a bit to see how all of the new DLC packs have done starting with the Bravely Default pack, since that came out a good while after the DLC had stopped in Japan. Or could have just been a logistical issue, who knows. But I'll keep buying whatever they put out, and glad to see they're at least up front confirming more is coming.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
The Plane Is A Tiger

Member 125

Level 45.61

Mar 2006

Old Jan 22, 2015, 11:34 PM #149 of 165
You know, I noticed Twister being really short and sounding like it started partway into the song, but I just looked up the soundtrack on youtube and it's only 1:21. I guess I was just used to letting it loop during the game.

I love the close-up of Frog during Wind Scene, and farmer Robo is dancing in the background too. I'm really hoping that they're using the DLC to test how Theatrhythm games for each of these series would sell on their own. Dragon Quest has some great songs, but I'd kill for a full game using Chrono or Mana music.

wvlfpvp

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Jan 22, 2015, 11:48 PM #150 of 165
See, Mana I could see, since there's more than 2 games, although the character selection would be pretty slight (but DYLUCK), but Chrono doesn't have enough games, unless they just went nuts and said "HERE'S TWO FULL SOUNDTRACKS HAVE FUN" ALSO 40 MILLION CHARACTERS FROM CHRONO CROSS

Tags
Dorkus!, Get Good DLC, Get Good Season Pass, KUPO, Shantotto Was Here, Shilly Shally, Spinning Arrows

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [DS] Onionknight Final Fantasy: Smugasfuck Call - You bought DLC, Kupo