Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Feb 28, 2007, 08:49 AM #76 of 3609
I sure do - that was the only highlight of his career. He WOULD have made a great champion(like a lot of mid carders) but well, you know how that goes.

Lashley is fucking intense..

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Winter Storm; Feb 28, 2007 at 09:16 AM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 1, 2007, 09:30 AM #77 of 3609
So Khali could get his ass kicked by taker's brother? Nah that'd be overkill.

How ya doing, buddy?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2007, 10:21 AM #78 of 3609
We all know Shawn Michaels wants to superkick the living hell out of Cena. What's got me anxious is WHEN he will do it. Because they are'nt gonna make it to WM23 as tag team champions lol. And yea Austin is back, but doing a lame role right now.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 6, 2007, 05:27 PM #79 of 3609
I'm pretty sure the Rock is content on never coming back. And apparently getting fired is just some cover up or something. They always always come back.

Most amazing jew boots
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2007, 01:10 PM #80 of 3609
http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/superstars/alphamale/

Wasn't he in TNA?? With that lame move where he whips himself to ropes and THROWS his whole body at his opponent??

How ya doing, buddy?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2007, 08:10 AM #81 of 3609
You just now found that out?
Yea but no excuse this time =P I'm just late as hell on it. Obviously Vince offered that guy a lot of money. And on The Rock going TNA if ever, I doubt that too, and I didn't know he was merried to the VP of a company that handles retirement benefits. Anyhow knowing the Rock being a high profile athlete, why would he want to go to a low profile(assuming this would be his view)show?

Now it'd make Vince shit his pants if the Rock did do that and no doubt TNA would be the "new" WCW.

...And Nick Bockwinkles AWA title looks like the state of Georgia is in the middle plate.

Quote:
Now Jericho would probably breathe some more life back into WWE now, but he's too busy being pissed at Vince for not giving him more title pushes.
Fixed.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Winter Storm; Mar 8, 2007 at 08:12 AM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 10, 2007, 12:37 PM #82 of 3609
The contract signing is going to be explosive. Too bad it's another RAW I'm going to miss. Dammit. So far WM23 is shaping up to be a slobberknocker(I could not resist after the phrase shaping up come to mind). Seriously though this one is gonna be one to remember. Cena/Michaels, Batista/Taker, Lashley/UUUUUUUUMAAAAAGA.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 13, 2007, 05:06 PM #83 of 3609
I was off yesterday and even went to bed early so I can catch ontime, but..

WTF @ sleeping 10 fucking hours >:/. So I missed it D:. No telling when I'll get another monday off -______-.

Anyway there can't be Austin without the Rock lurking nearby =P. While I doubt the Rock will come back to the ring, atleast, unlike Austin, he will always have the option to return since he has no physical problems holding him back.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 16, 2007, 07:07 AM #84 of 3609
I predict the match of billionaires is going to be scripted out for Vince to lose because him being bald would gain a huge spike in ratings.

How ya doing, buddy?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2007, 07:30 AM #85 of 3609
I hope so. Shawn is one of the few wrestlers that actually wears the title like it means a lot to them. Cena carries the thing around like it's a paper weight. I've always hated that. Batista, Lashley both wear thier titles like it is important to them, and I like that.(yea I know, it's no big deal but if you work so hard for something you should treat it with respect).

Bald McMahon = my ass will be laughing.

Spoiler:
ROTF, as if breaking the Masterlock was hard to do anymore now that Masters is less than 30% of mass he once had.

I am so got damn tired of hearing JBL's voice. Why doesn't he just go away or something..=.=

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Winter Storm; Mar 20, 2007 at 07:41 AM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2007, 07:41 PM #86 of 3609
I don't see whats wrong with Trumps hair other than it looking like he's wearing a tupae.

Originally Posted by Sonic
Money in the Bank...don't care who wins. I just love ladder matches in general. It would've been much better if Shelton were in it, because he was amazing last year.
It's ridiculous how the one who held the IC title for almost year went to being shove on midcarder shows like Heat.

Originally Posted by dagget
I dunno, I think Taker should remain undefeated at Wrestlemania. It'll give him something to be known for as well as a sign of respect for sticking with WWF and not jumping to WCW when he could have. Kane was given the oppertunity to take the undefeated streak from him and he respectfully refused it.
Sting would have been that way with WCW til he showed up in TNA >_>.

Last edited by Winter Storm; Mar 20, 2007 at 07:49 PM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 21, 2007, 06:02 PM #87 of 3609
I can't deny that he lacked charisma. All his cheers when he was a face were so low volume, almost like a "oh great look it's Shelton...yay woo whoo >_>".

FELIPE NO
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 22, 2007, 01:54 PM #88 of 3609
I know this is kinda mean but my best memory of him was when he got the Sweet Chin Music from hell. That shit had to hurt his jaw for a long time cause the velocity and elevation he had from jumping from that top rope and into Shawns foot was pretty intense.. But after the match Shawn was in awe that such young talent had gave him a run for his money.

How ya doing, buddy?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 23, 2007, 05:24 PM #89 of 3609
Aretha Franklin is going to WM23. I swear if something happens to her(ok I wont do anything but still).

And I wasn't dissappointed, nor surprized. I think..Benoit is being slowly made into a jobber. As for Lashley, technically he was robbed of the US title(Theodore) and putting him in ECW gave him a chance to remove all of his limits. Basically we're seeing him in full, so if there is something wrong with him, I'd say it's definitly how he's being used script wise. Putting him against Umaga - a high calibur wrestler with a good w/l record is a huge step towards getting him known out there. I don't like the "cause he's black card" too much but it could be factor fan wise maybe.

You just can't hope to make a new Ron Simmons or a Pre WCW-WWE invasion Booker over night.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2007, 07:49 AM #90 of 3609
You stopped liking Batista because he got traded to smackdown?

Quote:
Benoit just isn't the type of guy I see who would tap out to a fucking BASIC WRESTLING HOLD CALLED THE "STF"
Fixed with great justice.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 24, 2007, 05:09 PM #91 of 3609
I know it's called the STFU. That's not my point. The point is he is beating people with a lame basic submission hold that usually all wrestlers manage to get out of. And it is a shameful to me that Benoit..a master of submission..taps to this. . .hold. :/

How ya doing, buddy?
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2007, 02:42 PM #92 of 3609
While the board was down..I been dying to post this:

LAUGH MY ASS OFF. HBK finally knocked the living shit out of Cena. The video of him doing it wasn't working though . I bet..I bet he did it the same way he did Hogan. Classic partner turns around and walks right into it.

And Joey Mercury was released(saw that coming).
He doesn't need the U.S title. He's already won enough mid-card titles.
Sentimental value I guess(US title comes from WCW).

Last edited by Winter Storm; Mar 27, 2007 at 02:44 PM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2007, 06:24 PM #93 of 3609
The first time he did I'll give credit to it actually being "real" effective because Masters, like a lot of people didn't expect Cena to pull that one out of his bag of tricks. So masters was'nt prepared for that at all.

And the video works now. lol Shawn was going to do it much sooner but he got interrupted by Cena's desire to do a double knuckle shuffle. .It would have brought tears to my eyes if Shawn nailed him as he came off the ropes LOL. And you're right, they gave big cheers after he did it.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by Winter Storm; Mar 27, 2007 at 07:37 PM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2007, 07:21 AM #94 of 3609
Yeha it was called the STF before... and I was like.. he means STFU Right? >_>

Oh I guess last night was one of those places where its a bit more anti Cena, there were more anti Cena places in the past but this is the first in awhile.
All american wrestlers get booed in canada. But Cena gets ROARED. I will never forget that day. He wasn't too happy about that at all. But remember he was fueding with Edge for awhile, so that gave him a break from anti-cenaism.

And I hope Batista isn't going down that road..

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2007, 08:37 AM #95 of 3609
I saw it. Best 49$ I ever spent. And I was right - this was going to be one awesome WM. You all probably know the results by now so I'll just get with it.

HBK had Cena's number big time. HBK studied Cena WELL. For everything Cena tried to pull, HBK had a counter for it. The fuck up came when he missed a shoulder tackle and rammed his head into the post. All and all, HKB lost to the STFU...and it left a bad taste in my mouth >_>.

Batista and the Undertaker. The Animal kicked takers ass ~_~ straight up but he lost to the tombstone. I also think this will bring back the American Badass Persona.

It was thought but it wasn't true. Nope, MVP didn't win the title.

Well the best headline of all is...

THE HARDY BOYS ARE BACK ON TOP!!!

FELIPE NO
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2007, 07:35 AM #96 of 3609
Because I can't find someone stupid enough - like say a disgruntled former WCW employee, to run my RAW BRAND as the GM that of course whom I will FIRE 3-4 months later, I have to have little kids do it now.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Winter Storm; Apr 11, 2007 at 09:24 AM.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2007, 10:29 AM #97 of 3609
At this point I would love that very much. Really I would.

Ironically when Cena was everyones favorite, Bishoff was looked down upon for trying so hard to take the title from Cena. That failed attempt though I'm sure a lot of people can come to appreciate now.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2007, 01:53 PM #98 of 3609
Well my bad. I didn't watch raw and had no details of the situation. When I saw the headline "Honorary GM" I immediatly thought "lame" and didn't bother reading up on it.

Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 13, 2007, 08:23 AM #99 of 3609
Oh yea one of the funniest moments at WM23 was when Stone Cold stunned Donald Trump. Unlike Linda McMahon, this one wasn't botched and completely unexpected. He couldn't help but laugh after he did it.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Winter Storm
Distant Memories

Member 2209

Level 27.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 17, 2007, 02:41 PM #100 of 3609
About the only thing that can work for Cena now is him going heel. Personally I think he would make a bad heel(man even though that kick was intended for Cena, HBK really nailed Edge LOL). Quick end to Cena's reign - have HHH come back as the sledge hammer/HITC guy and there you go.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] WWE/TNA fanfiction thread