Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[General Discussion] Are you a day one purchaser or do you wait a week and pay half price?

WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old May 1, 2010, 03:52 PM Local time: May 1, 2010, 12:52 PM #1 of 16
If it's a pretty big game that I've been looking forward to for a while, I try to buy it on release day if I can afford it. It also depends on the type of game. Like with Demon's Souls, ever since I saw the thread about it here in the months before it came stateside, I knew that was a game I must have. But I knew as soon as it came out, someone would buy it, get the shit kicked out of them and bring it back because it was "too hard." So I waited for a used copy to come in.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [General Discussion] Are you a day one purchaser or do you wait a week and pay half price?