Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[360] Halo Reach: Ghosts of GFF

Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old May 3, 2010, 01:39 PM #1 of 1108
It was crazy to see the number jump up so quickly from 10,000 or so to 100,000+.

I've got to do some studying for finals, but I'm sure I'll be on later. GT: Drakken688

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Check out my original music at my Soundcloud page!

Latest music rips (updated January 10, 2012):

SimCity DS - Jazz/ambient/electronic music including interesting reworkings of songs from the fantastic SimCity 3000 soundtrack
Cold Winter Original Game Music Score - Really cool; dark, full, emotional strings mixed with drums, piano, choir. Kind of like Furious Angels?

Play-Asia - Japanese CDs, game soundtracks, game imports, & more

Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old May 3, 2010, 10:19 PM #2 of 1108
I had no idea there was so much any GFF / GAF crossover.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

SimCity DS - Jazz/ambient/electronic music including interesting reworkings of songs from the fantastic SimCity 3000 soundtrack
Cold Winter Original Game Music Score - Really cool; dark, full, emotional strings mixed with drums, piano, choir. Kind of like Furious Angels?

Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old May 5, 2010, 05:04 PM #3 of 1108
Good playing with you guys today. The early games were pretty good; not so much the latter (for me at least). I think I hit a point where I had played too long today and was just getting progressively worse.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2010, 10:19 AM #4 of 1108
-Falcon is playable in Multiplayer (I can't remember if this had already been confirmed or not)
Also confirmed you can lock in the altitude you're at by pressing RB, which is awesome.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Sep 25, 2010, 10:00 PM #5 of 1108
I swear I must be the only one who likes SWAT.

It's just such a different change of pace and so intense most of the time. That and I probably average like +10 k/d in that gametype. It's so easy.
SWAT's probably my favorite gametype. I understand peoples' frustration, though. Looking forward to when Bungie makes separate playlists for SWAT, Snipers, etc. (assuming they're going to do that).

I also really really hope Bungie decides to get rid of radars in Arena. No radar is way more interesting and fun.

Spoiler:
also i suck

Most amazing jew boots

Drakken
Abundant life

Member 2714

Level 43.03

Mar 2006

Old Nov 3, 2010, 02:00 PM #6 of 1108
Lmao, 19k-4d-3a in my first game of NEW ARENA. People are literally running past the other team and all kinds of shit you shouldn't do in non-radar gametypes.

I could get used to this.
YES! No radar Arena means I'm finally going to play Halo again.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Tags
fucking armor lock, halo, halo reach

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [360] Halo Reach: Ghosts of GFF