Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] "If _I_ were a game designer"

Tails
MY STICK

Member 104

Level 55.36

Mar 2006

Old Dec 6, 2009, 06:50 PM #1 of 24
The problem with this is that in order for people to be aware of Eternal Sonatas plot twist they have to actually be able to play through most of the game, and good luck with that shit.

I've been trying for years, can't do it.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

#654: Braixen

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [:plant:] "If _I_ were a game designer"