Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PSP] Me and my Katamari PSP

shadowlink56
Wii came, We saw, Wii kicked our ASS!

Member 2235

Level 20.07

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 06:10 PM Local time: Mar 8, 2006, 05:10 PM #1 of 4
Me and my Katamari PSP

I haven't heard much about this game. I can't get enough of the PS2 versions, so does anyone have it? Is it as original and innovative as the first sequel?
I've looked at some reviews, but you know how that is.
I don't have a PSP yet, but this may be another reason to get one . . .

Jam it back in, in the dark.
cubed
Knock knock who's there? Me! I keel you!

Member 858

Level 27.57

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 08:43 PM #2 of 4
I have read that it's more like the classic Katamari (the first on PS2). So, the environment are more limited, but anyway, I'm planning to buy it anyway. The first game was so innovative, the second just polished the series. So it will be some kind of port (because of the regression) but ... different... DO YOU GET MY POINT ? ;_;

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Summonmaster
The best exploding rabbit user there is.

Member 695

Level 43.57

Mar 2006

Old Mar 8, 2006, 09:11 PM #3 of 4
There's some hubbub about how strange it'll be to roll with the psp considering Katamari has been controlled with the analog sticks until this point, and the PSP only has the one, sort of, on the left side.
That won't stop me from buying it though (unless it's just a simple port of the original, second, or combination of the two). If they can make funnier screaming girls then that can only be good.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Summonmaster; Mar 9, 2006 at 04:16 PM.
vuigun
meh moo.

Member 361

Level 26.66

Mar 2006

Old Mar 9, 2006, 08:11 AM Local time: Mar 9, 2006, 08:11 AM #4 of 4
I know the soundtrack was lacking though...

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PSP] Me and my Katamari PSP