Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] The Dark Knight (Batman Begins Sequel)

Hantei
SNAKE スニーキングスーツ

Member 618

Level 26.09

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2007, 03:14 AM Local time: Aug 1, 2007, 02:14 AM #1 of 397
Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but The Dark Knight is going to have a new Batman theme. I really liked the BB theme, so I wonder how different the new will be. BTW, does anyone know if James Newton Howard is collaborating with Zimmer again for TDK?

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=6114

Most amazing jew boots
Hantei
SNAKE スニーキングスーツ

Member 618

Level 26.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 15, 2007, 01:11 AM Local time: Dec 15, 2007, 12:11 AM #2 of 397
Nice! Aw I can't wait to see this now! Also sounds like Bale toned down (well up I guess) his Batman voice this time around, it doesn't sound as deep. This is the trailer that's shown during previews for I Am Legend on the normal screens right?

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] The Dark Knight (Batman Begins Sequel)