Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] The Dark Knight (Batman Begins Sequel)

Grail
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 2483

Level 21.21

Mar 2006

Old Jul 16, 2007, 12:24 PM Local time: Jul 16, 2007, 12:24 PM #1 of 397
Oh, and about the whole Billy Dee Williams/Two-Face and Halle Berry being cast as Catwoman: whoever complains about Halle Berry trolloping around in a tattered leather catsuit is insane.
I don't think anyone complained about Halle Berry walking around in a leather catsuit, I think everyone complained about how she can't act.

That's just me though.

How ya doing, buddy?
Grail
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 2483

Level 21.21

Mar 2006

Old Jul 28, 2007, 03:31 AM Local time: Jul 28, 2007, 03:31 AM #2 of 397
I doubt Nolan would go with the quirky sidekicks and such. Trying to distance himself and his movies from the god-awful shit that was given to us in the past.
So far I've been impressed with the way he's done these movies so far...but if he adds Robin into the picture, it can only go downhill from there.

Seriously, no matter who plays Robin in any Batman, the shit just turns into one Gay-man infested Homo-hut.

No offense to the proud gays out there, just telling it like it is.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] The Dark Knight (Batman Begins Sequel)