Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] The Dark Knight (Batman Begins Sequel)

Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 16, 2008, 05:50 PM Local time: Jul 16, 2008, 02:50 PM #1 of 397
I just saw this movie last night and it was insane!

I won't put any spoilers in here, but it's going to be overly annoying when people come back from seeing this saying HEATH dominated the role as the joker. Yes, he did a great job, but I can pretty much see any big name who likes comic books wrap themselves in a role and do just as good.

Beyond that, this movie is a crazy ride. There are so many tense scenes in this movie that it brings you to the edge of your seat in 'awe' because of what you're seeing in front of you.

It's crazy how you can see something very violent happen, know it's fucked up, and because of a delivered line, you'll laugh about it and thinks it's cool.

Batman had some voice problems, character wise it made sense on why he had his voice so deep, but while watching him, I was just thinking of Solid Snake talking to any given character in Metal Gear Solid 4.

I can't wait to see this movie again tonight.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 16, 2008, 07:24 PM Local time: Jul 16, 2008, 04:24 PM #2 of 397
For the guy who quoted me above.

I am barely on this site at all, it's great to come and read topics with interesting and well thought out opinions. I think you're to wrapped up in a message board if you get so angry over something so small.

What I am saying is fair, I am not trying to find anything 'wrong' with the movie. I loved every minute of it and I am going to watch it again tonight. The little things I pointed out weren't 'bad' at all, just little things that I took notice of, such as batman's voice.

You're the one trying to pull negativity out of my comments for some reason.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2008, 01:58 AM Local time: Jul 16, 2008, 10:58 PM #3 of 397
No, I'm saying that if you're going to be critical, be critical in an intelligent or at least informed way. The any number of people could have done it argument? What the hell? Useless.

I'm not angry with you, I just think you have an incredibly idiotic approach to what you're doing. Just because it's the internet doesn't mean you have to be completely without intellect in what you do. Just think about your argument concerning how people shouldn't praise Heath Ledger because MAYBE someone else could have done as good a job. If you really think that holds water, maybe you should spend even less time here than you already do.

Consider coming back never if you can't see what's wrong with the logic there.
I'm not saying people shouldn't praise Heath Ledger, I am saying he did a good job. I think because of his death, he's going to overshadow how well the other actors were.

Whatever else I said is strictly opinion, yes he was badass and cool, but not something I fell in 'awe' of. I'm not even trying to argue, you picked apart what I said and told me 'it's wrong'.

Not trying to be an asshole, but you need to lighten up a little bit.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Living Legend
Chocobo

Member 124

Level 13.72

Mar 2006

Old Jul 17, 2008, 04:57 PM Local time: Jul 17, 2008, 01:57 PM #4 of 397
I wasn't trying to attack the person, I just don't think the responses should have been carried out the way they were.

Since the movie is being shown in theaters today, it's going to be great hearing what many people have to say about it. I can't imagine much negativity, but if people don't like it, it's going to be interesting to hear their views.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] The Dark Knight (Batman Begins Sequel)